United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you lot are being biased and blinkered when you mock Jose saying they can get top four. me, I think they could still win the league.

Ok it would mean we would have to be banned totally because the sky top four dont like us
The dippers have to go full scouse and go on strike until Ricky Tomlinson is declared innocent
Spurs finally get rumbled by the Prem League and are docked 20 points
Chelsea are all transferred to a Siberian team because Abramovitch gets pissed off
Arsenal, well they just revert to being Arsenal
Everton join the red dips on strike and
Bournemouth sack Howe and get Renapp back in charge

If all that hapens then they stand a chance of beating Brighton and West ham to the title

Last edited:
It’s amzing how blinded their fans are when it comes to their players. Almost to a man they name De Gea and Shaw as being must stays whoever is the manager.

What they just don’t acknowledge is that your keeper shouldn’t have to be the best shot stopper in the league (in their opinion). The keeper should not be winning player of the season awards. What you need is a team that starve the opposition of shots on target in the first place. De Gea just doesn’t have the footballing skills of the new breed of keepers.

Shaw is a myth. What is he good at exactly? I just can’t see it? He looks completely out of his depth at full back. They have just given him a 5 year deal on the back perhaps 4 reasonable games.

I personally think that only 2 of their players have the required technical ability and are not past it. Pogba and Martial and both of those are lazy twats who need a rocket up their arses.

This decline of theirs is a joy to watch. Long may it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.