United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking despise the rags and i hate to see them having any type of success,however,thinking with head rather than heart.....todays result is beneficial to us, so i'll take comfort in that.

Cvnts.
How is them getting better beneficial to us? We are above Spurs and I don't see that changing this season, however we have to play Utd again this season and they could take valuble points off us!

OGS really is doing a good job at Utd. The team are playing well and Rashford and Pogba are beginning to shine.

At this rate you could see them getting fourth. I can't see OGS not being given the Job Full time if that is indeed the case.

There is far less drama at OT since JM left and it's not hard to see that there are good players in the team. They are certainly a top 4 side.

Though Of course, being a great manager means you need to do more than put out dressing room fires and release the shackles of the players. Time will tell.

Our next match with them will be tough!
They weren’t good today whatsoever.

They took one chance then defended as poorly as you’d expect from Cardiff but Spurs couldn’t finish a wank

How is them getting better beneficial to us? We are above Spurs and I don't see that changing this season, however we have to play Utd again this season and they could take valuble points off us!
giphy.gif

Want them to beat Liverpool in a few weeks
I’d rather Liverpool drop points in every single other game. But I don’t want any fucking favours from these ****s. They can fuck off. Liverpool can draw at Wolves and lose to someone else. The Rags can lose every game from now until I die as far as I’m concerned even if them winning helps us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.