United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
They remind me of an ageing rock band who are now reforming (lets get the old band together heh lads remember how good it was when we had our old lead guitarist and lead singer)

All the hype and it all sounds good when they play their old songs but when they have to write new songs they realise the world has moved on

I just thought I'd have a gander on what this turbot faced twat had to say last night: )

What a ****, flapping like a fish out of water.

DM £70million
LVG £200MILLION
JOSE £400MILLION

moan moan moan fucking moan ???? how much do they want to spend

It’s my favourite bit when they talk about this ‘run’ they’ve been on.
Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal & City have all been on better runs this season alone.

They don’t realise that now you need to have runs of 8-10-15 games winning on the spin regularly. It’s not the Ferguson years where 80/85 points wins you the league every year.

Times have changed, they still don’t realise it. They are player for player weaker in every position than us & Liverpool. Their manager is several levels below what they need & they have a management structure from the 80’s.

Nothing and I mean nothing will change whilst they try to recreate what they had, they need to forget Ferguson, throw away this silly idea of the Yoonited way & Yoonited DNA and start again.

Fans, current players, ex players all harp on about what used to happen, how they used to do things. Long may that continue.

I have never seen someone hold their breath for that long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.