United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
How’s the cultural reset going at the swamp?

How’s getting their club back going?

I’m a bit pissed off its dawning on them what a mess they are in at the moment, I would have liked it to have been in the autumn. The football on show last night was atrocious. Twat it long and run after it, really can’t wait to play them and show what the gulf in class is between the two teams.

I wonder how long it will be before the rags want the hobbit out? It hasn't took long for him to be found out. Then again it could be a situation of backing the manager even WHEN they go on a bad streak, They'll turn on players and it will all go tits up again.
It's great.
Fortunately I think the "utd dream" fans will want him to be given a chance in the summer with some money to spend, a couple of hundred mil which he (yet another manager) will waste on his players, then he will be sacked because ultimately he cant manage at that level. I give him until xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.