United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken from Red Cafe

Pogba - 1 tackle - 0 interceptions.
Fred - 0 tackles - 0 interceptions.
Matic - 1 tackle - 0 interceptions.
McTominay - 0 tackles - 0 interceptions.
Pereira - 1 tackle - 0 interceptions.
Ah, but McTominay did things 'the United way' by following the ref around screaming at him after every decision until he got booked.

I don't think it will be easy because they will treat it as their Cup Final but if we can't beat this United team we don't deserve the title.

Well, last season springs to mind tbh and that was because we came out coasting after destroying them for 45 minutes.

Very much akin to us beating them with SWP etc etc

Being hit for four against everton has done our cause no good. But that said we still are miles ahead of them and we should still come out winners on Wednesday night.

Yes they will be wounded, but we will dominate possession and their back four is not mentally strong enough to keep it water tight for ninety mins

So it will be interesting to see if OGS is true to his word of playing the Unit*d way or not, i will be very surprised if they come at us at all. The last thing he needs is another defeat on his current record. I suspect this will be a game where they park the bus and hope to hit us on the break.

------------------------Eddie-----------------------
Walker------Laporte-------Stones-------Zinch
---------Bernardo----Fenry----Gundo----------
Sterling--------------Aguero---------------Sane

Will be a very difficult game. They will certainly be up for it and we will have to be at our best to win. We are going to need David Silva to step up for this game and create chances now Kevin is unavailable.

Granted...but they're wounded, looking to put it right and it's a derby, they will be giving nothing away. Buckle up, it's going to get bumpy.
The form going out the window in a derby thing is a myth, we're better than them on every level and we'll want it more.

So it will be interesting to see if OGS is true to his word of playing the Unit*d way or not, i will be very surprised if they come at us at all. The last thing he needs is another defeat on his current record. I suspect this will be a game where they park the bus and hope to hit us on the break.

------------------------Eddie-----------------------
Walker------Laporte-------Stones-------Zinch
---------Bernardo----Fenry----Gundo----------
Sterling--------------Aguero---------------Sane
Who is this Fenry ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.