United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to our link to Fred - did a link ever exist or was he simply making overtures to Pep? He tries hard but for what they paid for him he looks like a poor player

What happened to our link to Fred - did a link ever exist or was he simply making overtures to Pep? He tries hard but for what they paid for him he looks like a poor player
If i remember rightly we backed off once he invited the rags into the deal,i think we have a policy now that if they don't fight to be here then they are not the right fit for us

It is obvious the ‘disposable one’ will sooner rather than later be er...disposed of. Well who do we think they will appoint next?, I think Pochettino is too expensive for them and possibly no champs league next year I’m not sure he would go any way.
Here is my guess because he ticks so many of the rags boxes...
.Phil Chuckle...
Ex rag.
Knows the ‘united way’
Successful manager (England women’s )
Used to managing a team of c***s....(apologies for being sexist)
Class of ‘92

If i remember rightly we backed off once he invited the rags into the deal,i think we have a policy now that if they don't fight to be here then they are not the right fit for us

That sounds right - City had a deal, and then the agent came up with wanting more fee and more wages. City walked away.

Both that and Sanchez saw Utd move in waving their wallet, and then finding themselves the only bidder, at which point dropping out would have looked terrible.

Then they saw them play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.