United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's simply not intelligent or witty enough to handle himself properly or deal with the press - he's well out of his depth and if it wasn't the Rags i'd be cringing with embarrassment for him.As i have said previously,he's been stitched up good and proper by the club he obviously adores.

How does any player respect his authority when he won't even park his car in the "manager's" car parking space

I remember watching a City TV interview with the Legend that is David Silva a few years ago where they asked him to try a Bakewell Tart. He took the smallest nibble and told the interviewer that was all he would have as he didn't want to get on the wrong side of the club's dietitian's and the manager. Lumpkaku would have probably done the box in and asked where the French Fancies were. What a time to be a blue!
hahah,like me

An Arsenal win in the early game tomorrow & a loss to Chelsea will virtually end any CL hopes.

They'll be 5 points behind Arsenal & 6 behind Chelsea...

Even if they get a draw it'll still be very hard for them.

Just thought I'd put that cheery thought up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.