United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Who is this geezer? I've seen this clip so many times I need to know. Is it out of a film?

I agree, malg.

When he first broke into the rags' first team, he seemed to have a eye for goal, and he was (and still is) quick, but that was about all.

His dribbling and close control have always been poor, if I’m being generous, and though he takes free-kicks, I’ve yet to see a decent effort from one of his.

He is nowhere near the level of any of our current forwards and I’m not sure even Pep could bring him up to the standard required.

Yes' but...he does play for England so he must be good, mustn't he?

You all realize that I detest the scum, but ffs, rashford is not Phil jones,he really is pretty fucking good and would be a good addition.

No you are wrong.

He has attributes, fucking straight line fast, and potentially a powerful right foot finish, ok I have got the positives out of the way.

Poor finisher
Straight line footballer
Positional sense of a badger crossing the road
Shit in the air
Poor passer
Plays for a few minutes a game
Cannot challenge
No left foot
Cannot head
Cannot defend.

Definitely not one for the future, ask many rags fans who have watched him for 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.