United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ers-rooney-tactics-solskjaer?CMP=share_btn_tw

As the media are sucking dipper cock today. This is a good day to release another interview where a tactical turtle slags off the rags as no one will read it....
It's a really good piece. The point LVG makes about City being able to operate in smaller spaces then Liverpool's front three is so true. He is also right when he says Liverpool changed their style to reduce pressing and sit back a bit more six months ago. That's why they have been much better defensively this season than last year and why they pushed us all the way. I think the Rags may have done better to hang on to LVG.

It's a really good piece. The point LVG makes about City being able to operate in smaller spaces then Liverpool's front three is so true. He is also right when he says Liverpool changed their style to reduce pressing and sit back a bit more six months ago. That's why they have been much better defensively this season than last year and why they pushed us all the way. I think the Rags may have done better to hang on to LVG.
I have to say that article shows the guy knows his stuff. He also made it clear United need to sort a lot of shit out (off and on the pitch) before they'll be competitive.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ers-rooney-tactics-solskjaer?CMP=share_btn_tw

As the media are sucking dipper cock today. This is a good day to release another interview where a tactical turtle slags off the rags as no one will read it....

Thats a really interesting article. He seemed a bit of a tool but he is obviously is very intelligent football wise. Sounds like they may have had the right manager but no structure. Fortunately, the people in charge of defining the structure are still there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.