United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
He cost them in the Euros. He makes plenty of mistakes. That calamity in their CL exit was hilarious. Totally ignored in this country.
Fabregas was intimating that the Spanish press were questioning him.
He's a stay on his line shot stopper.

He will never be a Pep 'keeper as long as he has a hole in his arse.

He makes fucking loads!! When they went out v Seville he was at fault and he’s made plenty for spain

The doughnut thief got done at his near post at Crystal Palace but the media completely ignored it.

Reports on twitter that he is about to sign a 21million Euro a year contract with the rags.

That's got to be over £350k per week for a goalkeeper, add that to Sanchez and Pogba and you are looking at around a million per week in wages on three players

Reports on twitter that he is about to sign a 21million Euro a year contract with the rags.

That's got to be over £350k per week for a goalkeeper, add that to Sanchez and Pogba and you are looking at around a million per week in wages on three players
Bargain....

He cost them in the Euros. He makes plenty of mistakes. That calamity in their CL exit was hilarious. Totally ignored in this country.
Fabregas was intimating that the Spanish press were questioning him.
He's a stay on his line shot stopper.

I've been shouted down in many a pub conversation arguing exactly this.

He's a shot stopper, and a camera one at that.

He doesn't command his box well enough and has poor distribution.

There is a risk of me sounding too biased here but I think Ederson is a significantly better goalkeeper.

He wouldn’t get in a Pep team, I’d take Ederson over him any day of the week.

I've been shouted down in many a pub conversation arguing exactly this.

He's a shot stopper, and a camera one at that.

He doesn't command his box well enough and has poor distribution.

There is a risk of me sounding too biased here but I think Ederson is a significantly better goalkeeper.

In the game v Portugal Spain had a corner it got cleared past the half way line and the defender was screaming at him to come higher up the pitch and just pass the ball, he’s so reluctant to come out of his box it’s laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.