United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing I would ask is given how Moyes was booted for underperformance, and Van Gaal was booted for underperformance, at what point does the revolving door stop and they actually back a manager properly?

When one doesn't underperform, same as any club.

Sticking with a manager who's doing a bad job doesn't work. Anyone coming into United and spending £200-300m should be delivering very obvious improvements either by winning things or playing good football that shows something's being built.

Managers like Klopp or Pochettino have delivered obvious improvements in player performances and style of play without actually winning anything - those are the kind of managers you stick with and hand money to.

When one doesn't underperform, same as any club.

Sticking with a manager who's doing a bad job doesn't work. Anyone coming into United and spending £200-300m should be delivering very obvious improvements either by winning things or playing good football that shows something's being built.

Indeed so, but what I was implying was that the problems there go far deeper than the manager. They're in danger of doing the England thing of acquiring top level managers, and then when it doesn't work out, it's because the manager was shit.

The one thing I would ask is given how Moyes was booted for underperformance, and Van Gaal was booted for underperformance, at what point does the revolving door stop and they actually back a manager properly?
But, but they're United. They stick by their manager. They don't sack him because he hasn't won that year!

I dont like all the negativity about the rags and this wild speculation that there is a feud between players and manager. Everything is fine, Woody has it all under control, the Glazers are happy, the money still keeps rolling in and I have no reason to doubt that in the very near future, further sponsorship deals will be announced. No one needs to be sold or sacked this is all a result of being in transition and will sort itself out as time goes by. Bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I keep reading that rags are stuck with the French show pony because Barca are a bit strapped for cash. He won't be going to Barca for the simple reason that he is shite

But, but they're United. They stick by their manager. They don't sack him because he hasn't won that year!

My favourite ‘not the united way’ myth.

Easy not to sack managers when you have possibly the best in the world but in between Busby and GPC and post GPC theyve sacked managers for fun

My favourite ‘not the united way’ myth.

Easy not to sack managers when you have possibly the best in the world but in between Busby and GPC and post GPC theyve sacked managers for fun

Nonsense. They gave the Chosen One at least 11 months. And he wasn't shagging any of the staff's spouses.

Just been reading redcafe, wtf ???
lots of comments about selling Pogba........for 150-160 million.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.