United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me, they can have their 18 & 20 titles & hopefully the barren years continue.

Despise them both with the Dippers doing the impossible & overtaking the Rags, never thought I’d say that.
They are certainly pushing them close. Never used to mind Liverpool but after their antics recently I can’t stand them.

To me it's like there are different 'flavours' of hate. The rags will always be my single most hated club in the history of world football - in fact, in the history of world anything. That is something that will never ever change. It is a hatred that has festered within me for all my adult life (and for most of of my childhood, too). This hatred intensified 100 fold under the Pisscan.

In short, the rags are (and always will be) top of my list of most hated teams...ever.

Second in my list are the dippers. Back in the sixties and seventies I was apathetic and indifferent to what they did: I just couldn't muster up enough interest to give a fuck what they were doing. They were an irrelevance.
Then Bodgers arrived on the scene and the whole thing changed irrevocably. That çunt wound me up almost as much as the Pisscan with his snide comments and his constant digs at us. There was that whole 'Support Suarez' thing: the entire club encouraging the little shit to go around screaming racial abuse and biting people. Their over-the-top hysteria when we bought Raz and the subsequent revulsion and antagonism towards all things City. The cheering at our injured players...we all know the rest so I don't need to repeat it all.

Suffice to say my intense hatred of all things rag will never change, but those Scouse bastards are slowly but surely climbing up and mounting a serious challenge to them.

I agree with everything you say, with one exception - it should be "suffice IT to say..."

I know, I'm a pedant but We must observe the rules

To me it's like there are different 'flavours' of hate. The rags will always be my single most hated club in the history of world football - in fact, in the history of world anything. That is something that will never ever change. It is a hatred that has festered within me for all my adult life (and for most of of my childhood, too). This hatred intensified 100 fold under the Pisscan.

In short, the rags are (and always will be) top of my list of most hated teams...ever.

Second in my list are the dippers. Back in the sixties and seventies I was apathetic and indifferent to what they did: I just couldn't muster up enough interest to give a fuck what they were doing. They were an irrelevance.
Then Bodgers arrived on the scene and the whole thing changed irrevocably. That çunt wound me up almost as much as the Pisscan with his snide comments and his constant digs at us. There was that whole 'Support Suarez' thing: the entire club encouraging the little shit to go around screaming racial abuse and biting people. Their over-the-top hysteria when we bought Raz and the subsequent revulsion and antagonism towards all things City. The cheering at our injured players...we all know the rest so I don't need to repeat it all.

Suffice to say my intense hatred of all things rag will never change, but those Scouse bastards are slowly but surely climbing up and mounting a serious challenge to them.

Mate thats freaky because that is 100% the same as I feel :)
And it will never change.

This - 100%

Loving your passion kentblue. As a United supporter, a rag :) I share your dislike of Liverpool but I could never really hate them. Theyre just another football club really, even though they are the second greatest club in the country and our (United's) greatest rival, to me they'll never be our equal and are always destined to be in our shadow. I think that Graham Sourness and the Liverpool media mafia know this too and that's why they hate us so much

Last edited:

Good post but no matter how high the dippers climb the rags will never be caught on my hateometer.

Loving your passion kentblue. As a United supporter, a rag :) I share your dislike of Liverpool but I could never really hate them. Theyre just another football club really, even though they are the second greatest club in the country and our (United's) greatest rival, to me they'll never be our equal and are always destined to be in our shadow. I think that Graham Sourness and the Liverpool media mafia know this too and that's why they hate us so much

Rag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.