United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have thought there's a decent chance City will bring over that kid who survived the Indonesia earthquake...

I see Martin Samuels has called out Martial for his " penalty " against Everton, whilst also criticising Pogba for his pathetic penalty " run up ".

Pity more of the sycophantic media don't have the same mentality where everything rag is lauded way beyond their actual worth.

On a serious note, JJ at the Guardian is reporting £100 million plus is to be made available in the January transfer market.

Can't post the link as my sides are hurting.

Will it be a (nother) player that will unleash pogbad

Let's hope its right, because their other "marquee signings" have proved to be utter shite , and they'll have trouble unloading the pile of festering crap and veterans already at the swamp.
They'd have been better going to Camperlands and buying a proper Marquee. It would have saved them a fortune and been far more effective than any they've already bought.

From the BBC Gossip pages.

Manager Jose Mourinho will be backed in January to strengthen his Manchester United squad if the right deal is possible, with more than £100m potentially available. (Guardian)

Mourinho is fuming after Manchester United'sexecutive vice-chairman Ed Woodward cancelled a transfer summit last week at the last minute. (Sun)

we'd get two players like a Mahrez and a B Sliva for that but.........

Juventus are keen to sign 21-year-old Serbia defender Nikola Milenkovic, who is thought to be a target for Tottenham and Manchester United. Juve are also interested in Italy midfielder Federico Chiesa but Fiorentina are likely to demand in excess of 100m euros (£89m) for the 21-year-old and Milenkovic. (Calciomercato)

so that would be over like a sparkler on bonfire night ........all gone so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.