United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn’t. Look back. Type were on your iPhone and see what comes up. That was corrected from we’re by the way. But like I say, you’d make a good journo.
So I typed in were and I got the choice to keep the word as were or change it to we're or weren't. What's your point - you have a shit phone or I know how to spell the word I want to say?

So I typed in were and I got the choice to keep the word as were or change it to we're or weren't. What's your point - you have a shit phone or I know how to spell the word I want to say?
You win. Infact no Karen does. My phones inability to instantly get we’re right had outed me as the rag that I am.

Just going to say that,i had to turn auto correct on to try it as i have it switched off so i get the word i want,bloody technology

Now you have me all wrong because bare titties are my pleasure!

Of course they deserve shit, for me though only when it is due though. I am in the minority that don't hate them as much anymore due to them not being relevant. There's many examples of proper bitterness in here, actual obsessive behaviour with them. I've said it before and each to their own 100% but I don't get it. Not going to go into each example but it is just a shame that it can't be more of an open discussion on them without being too biased.

Deserve shit only when it’s due?

They deserve shit every second of every day
You seem to confuse bitterness with loathing,only a rag,a deluded fucktard of a rag at that couldn’t see the difference

I like titties too for the record

You win. Infact no Karen does. My phones inability to instantly get we’re right had outed me as the rag that I am.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.