United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ''new'' Utd reeks of Ferguson to me. The play style is very much the same. He's itching to get back but doesn't want it to go sour like it did for dalglish on his Liverpool comeback. He gets in 1 of his trusted lieutenants to be the front man while he directs behind the scenes. If it all goes wrong Solskjaer takes the fall & agree's to keep Ferguson's name out of it.

This ''new'' Utd reeks of Ferguson to me. The play style is very much the same. He's itching to get back but doesn't want it to go sour like it did for dalglish on his Liverpool comeback. He gets in 1 of his trusted lieutenants to be the front man while he directs behind the scenes. If it all goes wrong Solskjaer takes the fall & agree's to keep Ferguson's name out of it.

Couldn't see the Goven despot being devious - he's a charming and honest man allegedly .

Ref watch and Dermot the expert....

Should Pogba have been sent off?

Correct decision, yellow card.

This is what you are up against and please dont anyone try and defend the corrupt officials we have in this league.

Ref watch and Dermot the expert....

Should Pogba have been sent off?

Correct decision, yellow card.

This is what you are up against and please dont anyone try and defend the corrupt officials we have in this league.

It was a definite red card ...look at what we have had players sent off for..
It's ridiculous isn't it mate..

Which is exactly what I said last week. This is the GPC team with Gollum as the front man(?).

When Jose left, he hinted that there was a story to be told 'behind the scenes'.
Since leaving, he said again, "Each time a chapter is closed, I show my deepest respect by not making any comments about my former colleagues."
Now I can't help but feel that Jose is biting his tongue.
Solskjaer stringing together a few results, which Jose would probably have matched, but also earning huge praise for 'releasing the shackles' will no doubt be irking yer man.

Get ready for Jose coming out slating United in the same way LVG did.

When Jose left, he hinted that there was a story to be told 'behind the scenes'.
Since leaving, he said again, "Each time a chapter is closed, I show my deepest respect by not making any comments about my former colleagues."
Now I can't help but feel that Jose is biting his tongue.
Solskjaer stringing together a few results, which Jose would probably have matched, but also earning huge praise for 'releasing the shackles' will no doubt be irking yer man.

Get ready for Jose coming out slating United in the same way LVG did.

Looking forward to that, and shouldn't be too long in coming, Mourinho doesn't like not being in the headlines,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.