United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible levels of giddiness even for that lot. Hopefully he gets the job and is found out next year when being mates with the players wears off.

Phelan probably deserves as much credit as he was there with Ferguson so knows the club and system. That was the big mistake Moyes made, getting rid of a successful backroom team.

Is the Govan despot the brains behind the" forward with OGS " march because imo that fucker has returned to run the show with the glove puppet at the head.

Just hoping they don’t make the top four at the end of the season

Personally, I hope they do make the top four - but only that, if it means they give the job to noddy.

Otherwise they’ll go after Poch (the clamour seems to have died down on that once since they started winning again) and we really don’t want them to get a decent manager.

They’ve become arsenal - top four is their ambition these days.

Back in the day Dave Sexton won 8 on the bounce for them at the end of a season and was fired....8 wins while it sounds good in relation to giddy rags, in reality it means fuck all.

I’m probably abit out of place on here because bitterness and rage about United doesn’t take over every bit of me. Of course I hate them, of course I don’t want them to win anything and the club from top to bottom is horrible. Some of the shite on here though is incredible. They’ve won 8 on the spin, when city hit that form we are happy, you play who’s in front of you and you win. On paper most of the games they’ve won you’d think they’d win but you still have to win them. They’ve then gone to two teams above them in the league and won as well. The media will lap it up of course they will like every other false dawn they have but all you can do is comment on the here and now, currently that’s them winning every game since changing their manager.

I thought with how good we are now the bitterness would wear off a bit but the second they have a decent run everyone’s heads fall off. Try loving and supporting city, enjoy every moment of how brilliant we are without stressing and getting angry over that lot. They’re in their best form in years, yet we are still better. Enjoy it, don’t waste your time hating United more than supporting City.

Is the Govan despot the brains behind the" forward with OGS " march because imo that fucker has returned to run the show with the glove puppet at the head.

This has already been reported in the media. It is plain to see this is what's happening. If OGS was solely in charge they would have reverted to type after 3 or 4 games as this is typically how long new manager bounce lasts. They actually appear to be improving game by game. IMO Ferguson was the best man manager there's ever been & expert at getting players to perform above their natural level. He has obviously been getting involved with the likes of Rashford, Pogba, Lindelof, Lingard & Martial as they look totally different players to what they were under previous managers.

Arsenal were absolutely abysmal.
The fans moan and get Wenger gone after a disgraceful campaign against him.
What do they get? An even worse team with a crap defence and an inept manager.
They were beaten before they got on the pitch, RAGS were not that good but Arsenal made them look like Brazil. Disgraceful.

This has already been reported in the media. It is plain to see this is what's happening. If OGS was solely in charge they would have reverted to type after 3 or 4 games as this is typically how long new manager bounce lasts. They actually appear to be improving game by game. IMO Ferguson was the best man manager there's ever been & expert at getting players to perform above their natural level. He has obviously been getting involved with the likes of Rashford, Pogba, Lindelof, Lingard & Martial as they look totally different players to what they were under previous managers.

Where has this actually been acknowledged in the media ? The arse-licking twats are too frightened to say anything which might upset their contact with the club .

The fuckwits are all crediting OGS with the changes as far as I can see .

I’m probably abit out of place on here because bitterness and rage about United doesn’t take over every bit of me. Of course I hate them, of course I don’t want them to win anything and the club from top to bottom is horrible. Some of the shite on here though is incredible. They’ve won 8 on the spin, when city hit that form we are happy, you play who’s in front of you and you win. On paper most of the games they’ve won you’d think they’d win but you still have to win them. They’ve then gone to two teams above them in the league and won as well. The media will lap it up of course they will like every other false dawn they have but all you can do is comment on the here and now, currently that’s them winning every game since changing their manager.

I thought with how good we are now the bitterness would wear off a bit but the second they have a decent run everyone’s heads fall off. Try loving and supporting city, enjoy every moment of how brilliant we are without stressing and getting angry over that lot. They’re in their best form in years, yet we are still better. Enjoy it, don’t waste your time hating United more than supporting City.

Stop the fucking media wanking over the twats at every given opportunity and many would accept your take on it .

For what it is worth I agree with you .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.