United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what I've seen of united since Solskjærhas taken over, they have beaten a number of poor teams and have beaten an average team(arsenal) and beaten a good team(spurs) the only thing I can say is the good team (spurs) cut them to ribbons if they play like that against us we would of beaten them by a clear 5 goals. their confidence is up their quality is the same top 6/4 club , us, Liverpool and spurs are a level above them.

I’m probably abit out of place on here because bitterness and rage about United doesn’t take over every bit of me. Of course I hate them, of course I don’t want them to win anything and the club from top to bottom is horrible. Some of the shite on here though is incredible. They’ve won 8 on the spin, when city hit that form we are happy, you play who’s in front of you and you win. On paper most of the games they’ve won you’d think they’d win but you still have to win them. They’ve then gone to two teams above them in the league and won as well. The media will lap it up of course they will like every other false dawn they have but all you can do is comment on the here and now, currently that’s them winning every game since changing their manager.

I thought with how good we are now the bitterness would wear off a bit but the second they have a decent run everyone’s heads fall off. Try loving and supporting city, enjoy every moment of how brilliant we are without stressing and getting angry over that lot. They’re in their best form in years, yet we are still better. Enjoy it, don’t waste your time hating United more than supporting City.

"when city hit that form we are happy" we are on 7 now and play Burnley at home today, but don't expect a media frenzy tomorrow should we reach 8

Stop the fucking media wanking over the twats at every given opportunity and many would accept your take on it .

For what it is worth I agree with you .

I totally agree with Terry.

The media nowadays (and the fans that buy into what they say) just amuse me.

A long time ago I used to respect some media but even the BBC and the Guardian who I used to think were less biased (if slightly left leaning) have shown their true colours in news and sport over the last couple of years.

Read them and weep (with laughter).

from what I've seen of united since Solskjærhas taken over, they have beaten a number of poor teams and have beaten an average team(arsenal) and beaten a good team(spurs) the only thing I can say is the good team (spurs) cut them to ribbons if they play like that against us we would of beaten them by a clear 5 goals. their confidence is up their quality is the same top 6/4 club , us, Liverpool and spurs are a level above them.

They have been incredibly lucky to have a run against teams which they should have beaten even with Mourinho in charge.

If the Spurs forwards could have it the ball anywhere but straight at De Gea they would have wiped the floor with the twats, and last night Arsenal were poor imo .

So fucking lucky, and the lemmings are rocking again .

Where has this actually been acknowledged in the media ? The arse-licking twats are too frightened to say anything which might upset their contact with the club .

Who do you think made the decision to appoint OGS & Phelan. They were 2 of Ferguson's most trusted Lieutenants. Was reported in the MEN that OGS was taking team selection & tactical advice from Ferguson. There is no way OGS could do what has been done there on his own. It would be like Asda asking a corner shop owner to be there new Managing Director. Ferguson will be happy for OGS to take all the credit as he doesn't want anyone to know he is back involved. If thing's go wrong it ensures his name is kept out of it. If all goes well OGS get's the job full time.

Who do you think made the decision to appoint OGS & Phelan. They were 2 of Ferguson's most trusted Lieutenants. Was reported in the MEN that OGS was taking team selection & tactical advice from Ferguson. There is no way OGS could do what has been done there on his own. It would be like Asda asking a corner shop owner to be there new Managing Director. Ferguson will be happy for OGS to take all the credit as he doesn't want anyone to know he is back involved. If thing's go wrong it ensures his name is kept out of it. If all goes well OGS get's the job full time.

Its obvious to most clear thinking individuals - obviously excludes the rag lemmings who are too fucking thick to appreciate it - who is running the show but what I am saying is that it is NOT acknowledged or mentioned anywhere by the media.

Everything is credited to OGS in true fairytale fashion for the benefit of the fuckwits .

The Goven bully is a cnut who does not want to be associated with any further fuck-ups after he recommended Moyes, and has probably been responsible for many of the problems since he left once it was obvious that they were heading downhill rapidly.

PS the MEN is not mainstream media but a local rag arm of the Mirror.

They are one of the luckiest teams i know. Amazing how often the ball falls/runs for them. Add in the decisions they still get, how on earth was Pogba not carded for his scissors kick lunge and a 2nd yellow for the little weasel for getting involved with the melee at the end i'll never know (well actually i do) and all the soft fouls they buy around the area. Add to that Arsenal having both CB's off injured during the game (Noticed Neymar is now injured and will probably miss their CL game).
if only teams could actually start taking their chances against them, even though Arsenal were laughable at times last night, they still had 63 percent possession and 13 shots to 8, when they won at Spurs, Spurs had 21 shots against them and so many chances missed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.