United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
But his name wont be mentioned if/when it goes tits up again .
Keeps the pressure off him (he won't want an uneccessarily early grave) while letting him run it still.
Keeps them addicted to their 'scotch' habit.
Short term repairs to buy time/keep the old engine going as opposed to redesign & rebuild, and that's just fine.
As we've seen, the moment he has to pull away again...
egon2-gif.244507

I’m probably abit out of place on here because bitterness and rage about United doesn’t take over every bit of me. Of course I hate them, of course I don’t want them to win anything and the club from top to bottom is horrible. Some of the shite on here though is incredible. They’ve won 8 on the spin, when city hit that form we are happy, you play who’s in front of you and you win. On paper most of the games they’ve won you’d think they’d win but you still have to win them. They’ve then gone to two teams above them in the league and won as well. The media will lap it up of course they will like every other false dawn they have but all you can do is comment on the here and now, currently that’s them winning every game since changing their manager.

I thought with how good we are now the bitterness would wear off a bit but the second they have a decent run everyone’s heads fall off. Try loving and supporting city, enjoy every moment of how brilliant we are without stressing and getting angry over that lot. They’re in their best form in years, yet we are still better. Enjoy it, don’t waste your time hating United more than supporting City.

You're right you are out of place here, I'll leave it at that.......sniff.....

I’m probably abit out of place on here because bitterness and rage about United doesn’t take over every bit of me. Of course I hate them, of course I don’t want them to win anything and the club from top to bottom is horrible. Some of the shite on here though is incredible. They’ve won 8 on the spin, when city hit that form we are happy, you play who’s in front of you and you win. On paper most of the games they’ve won you’d think they’d win but you still have to win them. They’ve then gone to two teams above them in the league and won as well. The media will lap it up of course they will like every other false dawn they have but all you can do is comment on the here and now, currently that’s them winning every game since changing their manager.

I thought with how good we are now the bitterness would wear off a bit but the second they have a decent run everyone’s heads fall off. Try loving and supporting city, enjoy every moment of how brilliant we are without stressing and getting angry over that lot. They’re in their best form in years, yet we are still better. Enjoy it, don’t waste your time hating United more than supporting City.
Hi Tom/Pidge/Frank*

*Delete where applicable.

If the pisscan is back then it's a major error on their part. They need a complete overhaul, players, staff etc. A quick-fix solution is what they're doing at the moment, because it is of the utmost importance that they stay relevant.

According to Woodward they are going to appoint a DOF & then a new manager. It look's like Woodward is coming out of the football side to concentrate on revenue generation.

They've been trying the quick fix route since they sacked Moyes. It's utter stupidity to keep doing the same things & expect different results.

If they had backed Mourinho in the Summer they would have a squad full of veterans on big wages. I fully expected them to keep Mourinho in charge until CL qualification was gone as to limit his payout. They sacked him for 20 Mill & saw the share price rise 5%. This leads me to believe they are starting to go another way.

'The Baby Faced Assassin'
'He has a ruthless streak you know, just doesn't show it'.

What a load of bollocks.
He's been Mr Friendly Friendly, to keep the peace and will be gone at the end of the season.
Short term appointement and they'll be knocked out of the cups in the next round.
Jose said his greatest ever achievement was getting that squad to second.
He was correct, they are in their rightful position and will finish there.

'The Baby Faced Assassin'
'He has a ruthless streak you know, just doesn't show it'.

What a load of bollocks.
He's been Mr Friendly Friendly, to keep the peace and will be gone at the end of the season.
Short term appointement and they'll be knocked out of the cups in the next round.
Jose said his greatest ever achievement was getting that squad to second.
He was correct, they are in their rightful position and will finish there.
He's a yes-man. That's why he got the gig and that's why I still hold out hope that he'll get the job full-time.

How come you changed your username tommufc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.