United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Independant reports: Manchester United made the biggest contract offer to Erling Braut Haaland but the Norway striker, 19, chose to sign with Borussia Dortmund to continue his development

Snubbed so their PR team backed up by the arse licking BBC reports otherwise

Smacks of desperation but in reality it’s just another dose of rag propaganda spread by their fawning BBC cohorts. Hard to choose who are the more repulsive.

It is an hour or so to go before you wish everyone a happy new year, you agree to forget the last year and start afresh, fall outs and arguments are forgotten, it is a new year, peace harmony and goodwill.

So on that note I would just like to say....

Fuck off you RAG bastards, rot in the deepest sewer and never darken my doorstep, city, north England again. Up Yours.

Uniteds decade in one picture

pa-11987575.jpg

Ole “we going through a transitional period like a lot clubs do we will come through stronger I believe”

Nice of the media wankers to give him and the scum and easy life hey?! Not one of them had the bottle to question him saying the likes of Madrid Barcelona Bayern and Manchester City don’t get the luxury of a transitional period!

Last edited:
Ole “we going through a transitional period like a lot clubs do we will come through stronger I believe”

Nice of the media wankers give the him and the scum and easy life hey?! On one had the bottle to question him saying the likes of Madrid Barcelona Bayern and Manchester City don’t get the luxury of a transitional period!
They’ve been in transition for most of last decade and all of this one!

The Rags transitional period will hopefully be as long as the Dippers , thirty years between titles would be acceptable but there will still be 650m of the rats wearing their snide footy tops.
I like the idea of Phil Chuckle being their next boss. Followed by Nicky Butt.

Stealing the old dippers "boot room boys" management strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.