United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry if posted but this turd is unbelievable, hahaha more words of wisdom..... The bitterest of the bitterest even United fans can't be doing with this clown...when the dippers win the league this season I will find solice in the fact this fat turds head will be falling off, in fact it will make them wining it bearable for me

What an absolute Tube! I bet they wish their only problem was a few empty seats here n there. They are going backwards at a rate of knots. This season has been the best. Every time they have won back to back games or beat us for example, they have gone and lost against a poor bottom side or had a boring 0.0. Ole is well and truly out of his depth. He was a cheap appointment and because of his legendary status at the swamp Woodward couldn't lose. Even when it goes tits up he will just be ushered out the door with a little unlucky pat on the back by the masses as they are so short sighted they will fail to see the years he will have put on their "re build"... Long may it continue. The icing on the cake will be when we truly take them apart next week. That 1 goal has done us a favour in my opinion. They will look back at the league game and go for it again, playing right in to our hands...

Sorry if posted but this turd is unbelievable, hahaha more words of wisdom..... The bitterest of the bitterest even United fans can't be doing with this clown...when the dippers win the league this season I will find solice in the fact this fat turds head will be falling off, in fact it will make them wining it bearable for me

I replied to this on Twitter, and the mard arse has got me a 12hr ban hahahahaha.... I should appeal it really - I called him a cnut, and let's face it, that's true!

I replied to this on Twitter, and the mard arse has got me a 12hr ban hahahahaha.... I should appeal it really - I called him a cnut, and let's face it, that's true!
He is a horrible turd, I read the thread on twitter and not one Rag has tried to defend his bollocks which says it all for me, he is hated by them as much as us, I recon he's as likely to get a slap from a red as a blue the turd

Press the Report button on him for spreading lies continually on his YouTube channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.