United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I replied to this on Twitter, and the mard arse has got me a 12hr ban hahahahaha.... I should appeal it really - I called him a cnut, and let's face it, that's true!

He`s banned me full stop.

It`s easy all you have to do is type "might as well be Celtic"on any of the fat ****s video comments.

The funniest thing by far is how he`s desperately trying to sound intelligent and failing miserably.

Lingard has never been any cop, only a team like the deluded rags would persevere with such a clown .... Ole had told him to cut back on social media, cut back?? If I was his manager id ban him full stop and make him train with the kids, until I could offload him to a league 2 side...

And they call this ground the " Theatre of Dreams"...hahaha!!!!!!. A new and more accurate name is definitely needed...answers on a postcard please.
Theatre of Quims,............. and thats putting it politely.

Sorry if posted but this turd is unbelievable, hahaha more words of wisdom..... The bitterest of the bitterest even United fans can't be doing with this clown...when the dippers win the league this season I will find solice in the fact this fat turds head will be falling off, in fact it will make them wining it bearable for me

hes doing a really good job of trying to come across as not bothered .... by coming across as really bothered

Is this true that Ashley Young has told the club that he doesn't want to be considered for the match day squad for the forseeable future? Seems there are tweets claiming this on twitter.

Can't be true surely, how can the club captain refuse to play for the club?

Maybe he seriously wants the move to Milan

Is this true that Ashley Young has told the club that he doesn't want to be considered for the match day squad for the forseeable future? Seems there are tweets claiming this on twitter.

Can't be true surely, how can the club captain refuse to play for the club?

Maybe he seriously wants the move to Milan

The grounds are softer in Italy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.