United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s taking them so long to buy Fernandes? They’ve wanted him for over 12 months, I’d have thought it would have been sorted at the start of the window

Perhaps his English is not very good and he needs time to learn the phrases " I have supported Utd since i was a boy". " Utd are the biggest club in the world" etc

In reality they have been trying to sell him to anyone but Utd are the only team interested. Can see them now going straight in at 60 million, or 60 million plus Rojo which in Utd fans minds is 60 million and the selling club chairman thinking i would have taken 40 million for him as no one else interested and the fools started negotiations at 60 million

Perhaps his English is not very good and he needs time to learn the phrases " I have supported Utd since i was a boy". " Utd are the biggest club in the world" etc

In reality they have been trying to sell him to anyone but Utd are the only team interested. Can see them now going straight in at 60 million, or 60 million plus Rojo which in Utd fans minds is 60 million and the selling club chairman thinking i would have taken 40 million for him as no one else interested and the fools started negotiations at 60 million

It would have been £40 million in a straight deal, but the rags are so desperate to offload Rolo that they’re prepared to pay the £20 million sweetener!

;-)

I went with 4 mates from school, the Kippax that night was one of the best crowds i've ever been part of, it was bouncing
Went with my Dad that night, one of the best memories of growing up watching the blues. Stood at the back of the North Stand, must of been good my Dad was singing all night at the match , he very rarely did that. If he was alive today he’d be loving it

Not gonna lie, don’t know much about this Fernandes. His stats definitely look good on paper, if he’s that good though, how come more clubs aren’t all over him? If he’s such a talent, surely you wouldn’t have just the rags in for him. Anyone know more about him, and how much would he improve them?

Not gonna lie, don’t know much about this Fernandes. His stats definitely look good on paper, if he’s that good though, how come more clubs aren’t all over him? If he’s such a talent, surely you wouldn’t have just the rags in for him. Anyone know more about him, and how much would he improve them?

While the rent boy is in charge, not much.

What’s taking them so long to buy Fernandes? They’ve wanted him for over 12 months, I’d have thought it would have been sorted at the start of the window

They need the constant attention from $ky and the rest, seriously, have you never noticed that a new signing is announced on the Tuesday, but then it shows he needs a medical which is on the Thursday before signing for all the weekend papers and coverage on the Friday.

They need the constant attention from $ky and the rest, seriously, have you never noticed that a new signing is announced on the Tuesday, but then it shows he needs a medical which is on the Thursday before signing for all the weekend papers and coverage on the Friday.

Don't forget, they have to hire a piano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.