United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
There football is embarrassing
There Songs are embarrassing
There club is embarrassing

They have form
There = In, at, or to that place or position. e.g."we went to Paris and stayed there ten days".
Their = Belonging to or associated with the people or things previously mentioned or easily identified. e.g. "their football is embarrassing".

I had a brilliant day at work today.
I decided to call on all my accounts with glory hunting ‘ManU’ supporters working there.... what fun.
Most of the pricks ,usually with Irish , Cockney or Yorkshire accents couldn’t point out Manchester on a map of the North West never mind England.
They are struggling to cope.

No word of a lie, I have just spoken to a Rag who went last night. He left after 60-65 minutes. He wasn't sure when it was but it 'was after the second goal'. Apparently the tram stop was rammed. He is fuming he spent £46 to 'watch that shower of shit'. He thought at 1-0 they had a chance og getting two back (talk about deluded) but the second goal did him.

The funny thing is I didn't need to stick the knife in, he did it all himself, anything I could have said, he said for me. I will give it an hour and rung him back :-)

Only 4 points ahead of 14th in the table - best player does not want to be there and second best player is out for 3 months. Tough fixtures ahead. I can honestly see them finishing in the bottom half of the table.

Biggest issue they have for me is the fact that the ground is archaic and a totally depressing experience.

Only 4 points ahead of 14th in the table - best player does not want to be there and second best player is out for 3 months. Tough fixtures ahead. I can honestly see them finishing in the bottom half of the table.

Biggest issue they have for me is the fact that the ground is archaic and a totally depressing experience.

It’s like 1989 again, a 5-1 next week would be nice.

I have just been told by a ‘can’t get a ticket armchair rag’ :
“We didn’t really lose last night they got a stuffy goal and a worldie we dominated them for the rest of the game!”
Now I was at the Manchester Beer Festival all day yesterday and was watching the match three sheets to the wind, but, even I know that’s utter shite!
Mind you he also reckons that wank biscuit had Sterling in his pocket in the first leg! I am off to talk to the photocopier I might get more sense! I am speechless!

Bloke I know went to their 'Corporate' area, said it was like going into the Golden Garter in 1974.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.