United thread 2019/20

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Ric, 8 Jun 2019.

1. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

Genuinely, when we beat them once under Pellegrini, there were photos going around with their end only 2/3’s full, at the Etihad. That was a 3k allocation.

2. Asa's left peg

Asa's left peg

Team supported:
    Some team in the CFG
    After looking at their team and bench last night, I still can't fathom how they can have the biggest wage bill! Even still paying Sanchez 300k a week doesn't explain it. Where is it all going?

3. KS55

KS55

Can the rags come back?
    Not in my lifetime.
    Lukaku says: Hi. Nice and sunny here in bella Italia.

r.soleofsalford likes this.
  4. Ifwecouldjust.......

Ifwecouldjust.......

They were singing

'Why don't City fuck off home'

As they went ........ home

Ban-jani likes this.
  5. SPIDERBOY

SPIDERBOY

Just shows the gulf in class.........20 minutes to go and they need goals,they bring on Lingard........20 minutes to go,we need a goal and bring on Aguero.

6. City Raider

City Raider

All’s not lost. They’re still got the Facebook Cup to play for.

r.soleofsalford likes this.
  7. Gray

Gray

I was just too stubborn to ever be governed
    Team supported:
    ABU & The Bus Wreckers
    There = In, at, or to that place or position. e.g."we went to Paris and stayed there ten days".
    Their = Belonging to or associated with the people or things previously mentioned or easily identified. e.g. "their football is embarrassing".

8. blue roo

blue roo

I had a brilliant day at work today.
    I decided to call on all my accounts with glory hunting ‘ManU’ supporters working there.... what fun.
    Most of the pricks ,usually with Irish , Cockney or Yorkshire accents couldn’t point out Manchester on a map of the North West never mind England.
    They are struggling to cope.

skivitheblue9320 likes this.
  9. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

No word of a lie, I have just spoken to a Rag who went last night. He left after 60-65 minutes. He wasn't sure when it was but it 'was after the second goal'. Apparently the tram stop was rammed. He is fuming he spent £46 to 'watch that shower of shit'. He thought at 1-0 they had a chance og getting two back (talk about deluded) but the second goal did him.

The funny thing is I didn't need to stick the knife in, he did it all himself, anything I could have said, he said for me. I will give it an hour and rung him back :-)

10. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

Only 4 points ahead of 14th in the table - best player does not want to be there and second best player is out for 3 months. Tough fixtures ahead. I can honestly see them finishing in the bottom half of the table.

Biggest issue they have for me is the fact that the ground is archaic and a totally depressing experience.