United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes comment was made last night on this, not by the BT idiots who should be saying it but by Blues on here. Yet again handed any advantage that the refs can get away with. Their were also quite a few tactical fouls by them funny BT didn't call them that either.

I was willing Mata to score as the VAR assistant would have chalked it off, they check every goal you know -;)

Fans in a bit of hot water for singing this gem, the united way indeed.

Build a bonfire, build a bonfire, put the Glazers on the top, put Ed Woodward in the middle and burn the f***ing lot

Seriously ? it was mentioned in the media that there were some nasty songs sung, one about The Glazers/Woody dying but it cant be that one surely.

Watching Scholes and Ferdinand trying to explain that their youngsters are good enough, in real terms are Greenwood, Rashford et all as good as the class of 92? IMO they are a mile off. Waxing lyrical about Liverpool putting them up as a yardstick that all teams are trying to emulate, for the love of all that's sane I hope we don't try to emulate that shower.

Brand, the united way, bringing kids through, the best club in the world were all the tropes used to defend what is a shocking side and a poorly run recruitment team, £600 million to put together a mid table side.
The "class of 92" were not the star players in that period
Keane, Cantona, Ronaldo, Schmeichel, Ferdinand et al were.
Oh and I don't class the family man in the crass of 92 as he was a City youth player

The "class of 92" were not the star players in that period
Keane, Cantona, Ronaldo, Schmeichel, Ferdinand et al were.
Oh and I don't class the family man in the crass of 92 as he was a City youth player

The point I was making is that this class isn't as good as that class, even though they are desperately trying to build them up as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.