United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought I would see the day that the club would implode and I am loving it. Judging by a lot of the posts over at Red Cafe they seem more concerned that their position on the financial table might be overtaken by either us or liverpool. Getting rid of the Glazers is the least of their problems, their problems stem from shit recruitment maybe from Woodward, that included bad managerial installations to buying players that are overpriced but will sell shirts to the masses.
Using the Munich tragedy just shows how much local support goes to the swamp now, I can't wait to see what the little cherubs get up to when they finish mid table this season.

Just seen stuff on Twitter that United fans are planning a walk out in the 58th minute of their game against Wolves. If that’s true then my head has gone. You couldn’t write this shit.
I think the 58 thing is probably a coincidence. They're well educated fans who probably sense that by the 58th minute, Traore will have ripped each of their defenders New arseholes, and they'll be 4-0 down and facing a 5 hr drive back to the South West. Leaving 32 minutes early will make a lot of difference.

I think the 58 thing is probably a coincidence. They're well educated fans who probably sense that by the 58th minute, Traore will have ripped each of their defenders New arseholes, and they'll be 4-0 down and facing a 5 hr drive back to the South West. Leaving 32 minutes early will make a lot of difference.
To be fair, most of them left on the 58th minute against Burnley too.

It's unfathomable what a mess they have made since Ferguson retired. Let's not forget they won the league that year too. It almost matches the mess Swales made of running ourselves. It took us four years to go from mid table obscurity to fa cup and title winners, so really if they made the right appointments and player recruitment they could be back up there in no time. They are coming from a better place from where we started, I hope it doesn't happen but surely this shambles can't last forever?

Don’t actually think most of their fans see how crass and absurd it is. Their response to a bit of adversity is hilarious. Imagine if they had to cope with relegation to the third tier of English football?!

Football-wise, rags are a bunch of spoilt brats, who have had their own way for far too long.

And now that things are not as rosy as they used to be, it’s all so unfair and not how it should be. It’s not right that Shitty and the bin dippers are so far ahead of us that we can’t bask in the rags reflected glory and probably won’t be able to for years to come.

Had to laugh at the Rio rant, kept stressing "fan's were leaving at 85/86 mins", thought to myself, fan's were half way home by then !!
Edit:- sorry, on the M6 by then !

Leaving on 85/86 minutes my arse..!

Looking at the stand facing the camera at kickoff, a good few of them didn't bother showing up at all.

Factor in the other 3 stands and the top tier quadrants which are perminantly in the dark and there were more gaps than the rags back 4..

Wonder why Jar Jar Binks didn't mention that.?

Do these punters think we're f'kin stupid..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.