United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the Best things we’ve done in a while was refusing to do any business with Raiola. Imagine the shitstorm he’d create with our fight against UEFA. Absolute stain on the game. All it would take is half a dozen to a dozen big clubs to band together and refuse to deal with him and he’ll be out of the game in no time when players drop him instantly, but whilst there’s filth like united in the game the disease is never far behind.

Yes we were sensible and dodged a bullet, he would be actively touting moves away for his players which could have destroyed us from within.

Rags are going top 4.

Giddy ****s.

I don't blame them, in their position I would be. they have the refs and VAR backing them so why not expect it. That match on Monday served as a reminder as to why I have started hating football. Maguire would have gone had he worn a blue shirt. Rag Taylor running the game and a Manc. VAR official !! nowhere else, no other business would be so transparent in telling everyone how bent it is. Even the Kray twins tried to hide their criminality, not this lot.

OGS saying that Rashford unlikely to play again for some time, but so long as Anthony Taylor and ther other bent cnuts at PiGMOL stay fit, their push for a CL place should be fine.
Told a couple of rags that United have run him into the ground, 200 appearances at a young age, they were having none of it. Only interested in Foden's lack of game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.