United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giddy rags on the whatsapp tonight "points deduction" - "united finish 5th and take your place"

United have to play Chelsea Watford Everton us and Spurs in next 5 games. Good luck with 5th lads!
We could be deducted 20 points and still be ahead of them after the derby

Thank god for them providing some light relief on what has otherwise been a fairly depressing weekend. Whatever happens, hopefully we’ll never become like this.

Thank god for them providing some light relief on what has otherwise been a fairly depressing weekend. Whatever happens, hopefully we’ll never become like this.

I am really not sure what to post after watching a little bit of that. A person took time to make that ! He thought it was funny ! the world really has gone mad.

I have no words for that. Am i missing something, or just not getting it? Do people genuinely find this entertaining? I can’t even tell whether it’s supposed to be for united fans or “laughing” at United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.