United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giddy rags on the whatsapp tonight "points deduction" - "united finish 5th and take your place"

United have to play Chelsea Watford Everton us and Spurs in next 5 games. Good luck with 5th lads!
Only fair on United, after all var and refs have assisted the Pool so hoping for a points deduction is the way forward for United.
Imagine how unearned points and corrupt officialdom would feel if we had cheated our way to titles. Sets our fans apart from the history clubs following.

I was just reading on the west ham page about wee davie.
I'd actually forgotten they got him from everton and put that banner up the chosen one...

Dear god

Rag giving it large in the pub on Thursday night.

I replied.

“We gave you a ground to play in, as well as kit. With a two year CL ban we’ve saved your club again from losing money. You should be grateful we keep bailing you ****s out”

Went well over his head.

So they're currently in 5th place, which, if our ban is upheld, would be enough for CL qualification.

Imagine next season, Europe's premier competition has Solskjaer's brand of football and not Guardiola's.

The cream of the crop.

They are so fcuking sad, having to rely on others cheating for them to get anywhere. Pathetic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.