United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernandes scores and he is the next Scholes and Veron lol

Do they never learn that lot?

It’s taken a month or so but that Fernandes has seemingly finally done something and now he’s the next ballon D’or winner. I honestly forgot they had even signed him.

Two future Ballon D’or winners in their midfield backed up with a £50 million Matic and £50 million Fred. Phenomenal midfield, they’ll cruise to the quadruple next season under the mighty Ole.

Now that "operation Liverpool champions" is done and dusted, PiGMOL are putting all their efforts into "operation United in champions league" . It's not even subtle anymore. I've given up watching other teams now as VAR and the officials have ruined it as a spectacle. I will continue to watch the team I LOVE. Even the Mrs has noticed my disinterest. She used to moan when I watched United v Chelsea, or Spurs v Liverpool for example, with the usual "you don't even support those teams" comment. It's more scripted than Fifa20 for the PlayStation. Hopefully the wheels will come off for them somewhere AGAIN!!

Now that "operation Liverpool champions" is done and dusted, PiGMOL are putting all their efforts into "operation United in champions league" . It's not even subtle anymore. I've given up watching other teams now as VAR and the officials have ruined it as a spectacle. I will continue to watch the team I LOVE. Even the Mrs has noticed my disinterest. She used to moan when I watched United v Chelsea, or Spurs v Liverpool for example, with the usual "you don't even support those teams" comment. It's more scripted than Fifa20 for the PlayStation. Hopefully the wheels will come off for them somewhere AGAIN!!

Seems that way, the pen was always going to be given but he was halfway down to begin with. The laws would say Watford’s goal was rightly disallowed though, wondering why absolutely no re runs of Martial being offside though. Very close, won’t see the light of day like the Salah one against us.

The levels of sycophancy on the Utd fansite called BBC Sport is ridiculous. One fucking game against the second bottom side that we beat 8-0 and it's hailing Fernandes as a new hero and the next Scholes. One fucking game. Against a team as good as relegated.

We need Chelsea to win as many games as possible between now and the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.