United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me S.R.

My hatred for the scum rags runs fathoms deep.

I view the dippers as nothing more than a bizarre cult who have suddenly become relevant again due to the sycophantic press.

If it was West Ham who were giving us a run for our money in the premier league title race the press and broadcasting media would be behind them with equal endeavour and spin.
Like Scientology?

I had a thought earlier, could we see clubs furlough unwanted players who they perceive as having a lower transfer value than their contract?

The reason I put this in here is, why don't the rags furlough sanchez? They are still paying half his wages at inter and couldn't give him away for free, so couldn't they get the government to pay him the 25k pa and not pay him a penny themselves?

I had a thought earlier, could we see clubs furlough unwanted players who they perceive as having a lower transfer value than their contract?

The reason I put this in here is, why don't the rags furlough sanchez? They are still paying half his wages at inter and couldn't give him away for free, so couldn't they get the government to pay him the 25k pa and not pay him a penny themselves?
For fuck sake don't give them ideas lol.

Still waiting for the backlash from the Sky interview with OGS. He basically said that they would be taking advantage of teams struggling with finances once they get back to normal. Cannot imagine the outcry if we had come out with this. Also suggested that the virus hit just at the right time for Rashford and Pogba as they would now be available for more games. Every cloud hey Ole

Still waiting for the backlash from the Sky interview with OGS. He basically said that they would be taking advantage of teams struggling with finances once they get back to normal. Cannot imagine the outcry if we had come out with this. Also suggested that the virus hit just at the right time for Rashford and Pogba as they would now be available for more games. Every cloud hey Ole

Fucking ridiculous comment about transfers, just when you thing that no club could be more rancid than the the dippers up pops one of the scum to equalise

Fucking goblin better hope the Glazers shopping mall's don't need propping up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.