United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. no way. The Dips have only been obnoxious shithouses for 8 maybe 9 years. The Rags have been obnoxious shithouse lowlife pond scum all my Manchester born and bred and still live here life.
The scousers are sickening with their whining and moaning but the Rags are loud mouthed bullies who still think they are the best in the land despite all the evidence to the contrary. The fans, the managers, the players, all horrible no nothing gobshites.
You're not a fan then? ;-)

Still waiting for the backlash from the Sky interview with OGS. He basically said that they would be taking advantage of teams struggling with finances once they get back to normal. Cannot imagine the outcry if we had come out with this. Also suggested that the virus hit just at the right time for Rashford and Pogba as they would now be available for more games. Every cloud hey Ole
Just seen this. Pretty fucking crass from Solskjaer.

Still waiting for the backlash from the Sky interview with OGS. He basically said that they would be taking advantage of teams struggling with finances once they get back to normal. Cannot imagine the outcry if we had come out with this. Also suggested that the virus hit just at the right time for Rashford and Pogba as they would now be available for more games. Every cloud hey Ole
Wow

That is remarkable that he would say things like that.

Those greedy c*nt's will be baseball cap in hand for a bail out from the US government, no f*cking doubt.
I could only like this statement once. I will be doing all I can to keep aware of their financial movements through USA transparency rules. Thanks for the reminder that there is more to hating the rags than what happens on the pitch.

Unbelievable.

Scum.

Just realised I've recently passed for what it's worth a posting milestone. I intended to get full value and use it in this thread. Bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.