United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck having a banner, we'd be stooping to their level if we did that. I'd prefer we just got on with the job of being a better club and a better set of fans.
That petty, small-minded, childish thing they had up would have been there with the pisscan's approval, of that you can be sure. That in itself shows the major gulf in class between the two clubs.

That'll do.

Fuck having a banner, we'd be stooping to their level if we did that. I'd prefer we just got on with the job of being a better club and a better set of fans.
That petty, small-minded, childish thing they had up would have been there with the pisscan's approval, of that you can be sure. That in itself shows the major gulf in class between the two clubs.

That'll do.
Not looking to create banners about them, merely to display own creations allowing them to remember their own stupidity each and every time we play............

:-)

Not looking to create banners about them, merely to display own creations allowing them to remember their own stupidity each and every time we play............

:-)
What about a banner that says
‘*’

...and in smaller writing.
‘*This banner is intentionally left blank, because we have class, dignity, passion and pride’

That'll do.
It wouldn’t surprise me if it was his suggestion in the first place.

Meanehile ... they are still shelling out almost 500k a week for a "player" who doesn't even play for another team!

There was a story floating around on the back on Fake Ronny taking a wage freeze that said Sanchez had agreed to forgo the Italian part of his wages. Oh how I smiled as it meant he was still screwing the rags whilst helping out the Italians. I like a man with principles,

They want to sell the piano player in the summer - it's gonna be a groundbreaking transfer. You sell a player for a fee and still pay his wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.