United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love them to piss money up the wall on Kane. The goal hanging twat will not get the service he needs to score in that team, will cost a fortune, and is starting to pick up injuries.

Lukaku has the same shot to goal ratio that Kane has (circa 1 in 3) but he got no service at the old toilet. Look at him now under a proper manger with actual tactics resulting in actual service.
Kane would struggle like Lukaku at that place.

Try the football gossip page on the BBC, there's usually about 15 items (ten in these troubled times) but at least half of them, everyday, are about United. You can tell the BBC is infested with the vermin.
I’ll say it again.

The Gossip Column is nothing to do with the BBC; it’s just a round-up of the articles in the papers.

Just ignore the paper gossip from the BBC page, they have not got a clue. Think Utd are linked to about 100 players every window and just yesterday was all about Kane and today Spurs say not for sale and wont sell to domestic rival anyhow. Just media hacks making up stories 99% of the time for clickbait

Every day I log onto a UK daily newspaper to check the status of the virus in my "home" country.
Out of curiosity I click the sport link and if the stories are to be believed the rags will spending at least 2 billion this transfer window.
Ole is going to spend £100 for 2 billion pounds worth of players.
The crafty beggar has a secret plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.