United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
at this rate united are falling and struggling with money and share prices and debt they will be lucky to buy del boy knock offs gear on trafford carboot sales on sunday ?

fuck me every fucking day is the same ? united are in for this player and that player. even today spurs and harry kane come out and say he is not for sale. and then skysports gary chuckle comes out with kane is up for sale to united with the headline saying spurs will not sell to a rival. what the fuck are people doing listening to that dickhead

at this rate united are falling and struggling with money and share prices and debt they will be lucky to buy del boy knock offs gear on trafford carboot sales on sunday ?

fuck me every fucking day is the same ? united are in for this player and that player. even today spurs and harry kane come out and say he is not for sale. and then skysports gary chuckle comes out with kane is up for sale to united with the headline saying spurs will not sell to a rival. what the fuck are people doing listening to that dickhead
The obsession jumps from the rags to the dippers every couple of days.

So does that mean kane is coming to City as we are not spurs rivals. Playing for 5 or 6 spot is normal for the rags and spurs

so true
18 other teams in the premier league only get bad press when something happens and city are only this little club without a pot to piss in

Disappointed with this attitude. Surely everyone wants to log in to Sky sports website to read about Giggs's "wonderful solo goal" scored as recently as 21 years ago.

I had a thought earlier, could we see clubs furlough unwanted players who they perceive as having a lower transfer value than their contract?

The reason I put this in here is, why don't the rags furlough sanchez? They are still paying half his wages at inter and couldn't give him away for free, so couldn't they get the government to pay him the 25k pa and not pay him a penny themselves?

I think the government only contribute to a max of 2500 a month, won’t do them much good!

Disappointed with this attitude. Surely everyone wants to log in to Sky sports website to read about Giggs's "wonderful solo goal" scored as recently as 21 years ago.

that is my point what about the other clubs do they not matter ?? fucking hate the major tv companies licking the arse of liverpool and united and showing clips of best years or best goals you can bet united and liverpool are major teams being shown

if there is one thing this lock down has highlighted is the scum are in trouble and need all the media help they can get to keep going and keeping the dream alive hahahaah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.