United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to break my own game but I can't narrow it down.

That banner
G-Nev
Keane (brilliant player but tw@t)
Scholes (brilliant player, dirty, can't shut the c#nt up since he retired)
Brother of the Century
Bacon Chops
Ticket tout
Horse Face
That banner
The even more untalented Neville
The fanbase
The ground
The media
'Yorkie' (sick in mouth)
Simply Red (his music's sh#te and he's a ginge)
Eamon Holmes (what an unlikeable human being)
Terry Christian (what a f#fking nob-head)
Class of '92 (sick in mouth again)
659m 'supporters'
Lou Macari Chippy
Lou Macari
That banner
Betfred
Wio
Michael Owen (you boring tw@t)
The wrapper that comes on a pie that you buy at their ground that comes with the United badge on it (for clarity I've never personally bought one due to allergies of rats and I don't know whether they are still like that)
The 'Megastore'

I haven't even started stretching yet.........

The dipper thread is pulling away from this one because our 2 resident guests are posting and answering each others posts, telling each other it wasn't their fault.. nauseating to be honest..

Anyway, back on this thread to give it a bit of a leg up..

Rancid meat sold to schools to be fed to children..!

Arrogance, thinking they'd be top forever..!

Out of town fans latching onto them for no other reason than to boost their self esteem and have a sense of belonging..

Support your local teams, tossers..!

Same shitty fans who have now fallen out of love with the game, nothing to do with their adopted team being basically shit for the last 5 years or so..

Wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes following City in the 80's and 90's..

Nesbitt, Murs, Usain f'kin Bolt, Shouty White, all first class ****'s..!

Fergie Time.. Basically cheating twats..!

Newly signed players who confess to be lifelong fans..!.. Lying twats..!

Drug test swerving, cheating player..!

Gobby managers that spout Utter shit then get flirted after a couple of seasons for being f'kin useless .. Chosen One, Bryan Riggs, Tactical Turtle, Special One !

Mind you, credit where credit is due, they've uneathed a gem now..!

Ex players getting management jobs (well apart from nice but dim Yorke) and then paying top dollar for shit rags players..!

Debt riddled club that's held up as a beacon of light..!

Sycophantic media who are wedged further up the rags arses than the dippers could ever dream of and that is saying something..!

Finish where you like in the league and still have a chance to play in the Champions League.. Bent, cheating ****'s..!

David Gill.. 'nough said..!

Just trying to move this thread along a bit and hopefully catch up a bit with our loveable scallies over at dipper central ..!

The rat infested ground, built with our help, Government help (1966) and Meccano. It is a shithole, the catering is crap (only been once to corporate - the 1-6 !!) the seats are to close together, the pitch is so high fans can't see, oh hang on that's a plus, cancel that the roof leaks, no wifi, a road outside that doesn't even use it's proper name and the club fucking shop which is part of the ground, are all shit.

The dipper thread is pulling away from this one because our 2 resident guests are posting and answering each others posts, telling each other it wasn't their fault.. nauseating to be honest..

Anyway, back on this thread to give it a bit of a leg up..

Rancid meat sold to schools to be fed to children..!

Arrogance, thinking they'd be top forever..!

Out of town fans latching onto them for no other reason than to boost their self esteem and have a sense of belonging..

Support your local teams, tossers..!

Same shitty fans who have now fallen out of love with the game, nothing to do with their adopted team being basically shit for the last 5 years or so..

Wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes following City in the 80's and 90's..

Nesbitt, Murs, Usain f'kin Bolt, Shouty White, all first class ****'s..!

Fergie Time.. Basically cheating twats..!

Newly signed players who confess to be lifelong fans..!.. Lying twats..!

Drug test swerving, cheating player..!

Gobby managers that spout Utter shit then get flirted after a couple of seasons for being f'kin useless .. Chosen One, Bryan Riggs, Tactical Turtle, Special One !

Mind you, credit where credit is due, they've uneathed a gem now..!

Ex players getting management jobs (well apart from nice but dim Yorke) and then paying top dollar for shit rags players..!

Debt riddled club that's held up as a beacon of light..!

Sycophantic media who are wedged further up the rags arses than the dippers could ever dream of and that is saying something..!

Finish where you like in the league and still have a chance to play in the Champions League.. Bent, cheating ****'s..!

David Gill.. 'nough said..!

Just trying to move this thread along a bit and hopefully catch up a bit with our loveable scallies over at dipper central ..!

I don’t think I’m that lovable or much of a scally anymore but I agree with you 100% on the local fans thing. You get cases of fellas that move away and their kids support Liverpool - I get that. That’s a family thing. You have places like the Wirral & Skem right on the edge. But when some **** comes from Northampton driving past however many fucking teams on the way just so he can tell the sales guys at the Monday meeting he was in the Kop, they can fuck off, the fucking bellends. Unfortunately like United, we’re infested with them. You must have your fair share too surely?

I'm about to break my own game but I can't narrow it down.

That banner
G-Nev
Keane (brilliant player but tw@t)
Scholes (brilliant player, dirty, can't shut the c#nt up since he retired)
Brother of the Century
Bacon Chops
Ticket tout
Horse Face
That banner
The even more untalented Neville
The fanbase
The ground
The media
'Yorkie' (sick in mouth)
Simply Red (his music's sh#te and he's a ginge)
Eamon Holmes (what an unlikeable human being)
Terry Christian (what a f#fking nob-head)
Class of '92 (sick in mouth again)
659m 'supporters'
Lou Macari Chippy
Lou Macari
That banner
Betfred
Wio
Michael Owen (you boring tw@t)
The wrapper that comes on a pie that you buy at their ground that comes with the United badge on it (for clarity I've never personally bought one due to allergies of rats and I don't know whether they are still like that)
The 'Megastore'

I haven't even started stretching yet.........
Mirrors under the ladies toilet door
Rancid meat to school children
Throwing disaster victims wives out of houses
Getting A. I. G to pay for the Munich remorial
No I think you have only just started

I don’t think I’m that lovable or much of a scally anymore but I agree with you 100% on the local fans thing. You get cases of fellas that move away and their kids support Liverpool - I get that. That’s a family thing. You have places like the Wirral & Skem right on the edge. But when some **** comes from Northampton driving past however many fucking teams on the way just so he can tell the sales guys at the Monday meeting he was in the Kop, they can fuck off, the fucking bellends. Unfortunately like United, we’re infested with them. You must have your fair share too surely?
You're taking the piss now. Sure we have our fair sure too. But this is the United thread where we come to talk and slag them
You can fuck off trying to bring us down, all the time. I don't go on the LIverpool thread, because I'm sick of your backhanded wumming.
Now you come in here trying to police us. You been made a mod already. FFS.

Scandinavian fans, what's all that about..?

Mind you, your ground wouldn’t be full without them..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.