United thread 2019/20

City_Sean

Whether people want to admit it or not, they're going to be a threat next season. Bruno has already had a transformative effect, and his link up with Pogba is very good. They still lack squad depth, but they're much improved from where they were.

simon23

Team supported
ManCity
I'm avoiding the PL match thread as the amount of posters the other day who said the Rags are back and will be Title challengers next season. This was after beating Sheff Utd, Norwich, Brighton & Bournemouth, There'll be some blues not sleeping now Villa are added to that list.
You cannot say the lad isnt talented. He is socring goals GJ could only dream of scoring at present - Id love to see Jesus shoot the way he does.

Last edited:

simon23

Team supported
ManCity
I can't remember seeing a young player have this sort of immediate impact since future Ballon d'or winner Adnan Januzaj.
predictable but completely wrong comparrison - this lad looks pretty good. Januzai always looked shit

Exeter Blue I am here

Whether people want to admit it or not, they're going to be a threat next season. Bruno has already had a transformative effect, and his link up with Pogba is very good. They still lack squad depth, but they're much improved from where they were.
They can’t fail to challenge when they’ve had 25 penalties in 2 seasons (by contrast the next highest are City, Leicester and Palace with 14). The ones they’re getting now are becoming utterly preposterous. It’s the 2012 run-in all over again. And I see they keep getting Fatty Moss to ref their games. The one he gave tonight was an even bigger joke than the 2 he gave them at Spurs a fortnight ago (one of which VAR overturned). It really is fucking shameless

Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese

Team supported
FC Zurich (and city of course)
They can’t fail to challenge when they’ve had 25 penalties in 2 seasons (by contrast the next highest are City, Leicester and Palace with 14). The ones they’re getting now are becoming utterly preposterous. It’s the 2012 run-in all over again. And I see they keep getting Fatty Moss to ref their games. The one he gave tonight was an even bigger joke than the 2 he gave them at Spurs a fortnight ago (one of which VAR overturned). It really is fucking shameless
I've been saying for a couple of weeks now that the desperate officiating efforts to shoe horn them into the top four bode well for our CAS ruling - it looks like 5th suddenly isn't good enough.

Don't have an account?

Register now!