United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can’t fail to challenge when they’ve had 25 penalties in 2 seasons (by contrast the next highest are City, Leicester and Palace with 14). The ones they’re getting now are becoming utterly preposterous. It’s the 2012 run-in all over again. And I see they keep getting Fatty Moss to ref their games. The one he gave tonight was an even bigger joke than the 2 he gave them at Spurs a fortnight ago (one of which VAR overturned). It really is fucking shameless
Its called cheating.plain and simple.
JM is...well.i imagine there is a whole chapter on JM in the F.I..F. book thats out now
Jm just doing what he does.bless him.

Can’t say I know if their playing well or not as I don’t watch the rag cu nts
Its not about if they are playing well
Its about the corruption stench from their games.
And that.is.important.
Edit: Just for the record,that pen/var/ thing i watched was absolutely disgraceful cheating from Men.being paid to ensure Manufactured utd get into the champions league and oops..dont forget
That little Contract Penalty(oops) Clause....if you fail to make champions league for two years on the bounce £100M shall be withheld from our chevvy Funding....( or words to that effect lol)

Last edited:
They can’t fail to challenge when they’ve had 25 penalties in 2 seasons (by contrast the next highest are City, Leicester and Palace with 14). The ones they’re getting now are becoming utterly preposterous. It’s the 2012 run-in all over again. And I see they keep getting Fatty Moss to ref their games. The one he gave tonight was an even bigger joke than the 2 he gave them at Spurs a fortnight ago (one of which VAR overturned). It really is fucking shameless
They’ve finally found a worthy replacement for Howard Webb!

Can’t say I know if their playing well or not as I don’t watch the rag cu nts
I always walk out of the room whenever their name is mentioned on our sports bulletins - cannot stand the "love in" for them. And I certainly don't want to watch them conjure up incidents that they get penalties for. Headline on Daily Mail web site surprisingly claims they shouldn't have got the one against Villa.

totally agree re Moss. 3 f his last 4 matches involve Utd. The pathetic penalties x 2 he gave them at Spurs, the 2nd one was so bad a decision, Var overturned his decision. Then he had the Norwich cup game which involved a red to Norwich though the correct decision, and again the pathetic penalty again last night to set them up for the win. On Twitter they are trending as Penalty FC and Varchester Utd as supporters f many teams can clearly see the agenda of get Utd into the CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.