United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just do not know what is going on - the term conspiracy theory springs to mind - it is as if UEFA have had a word with the Premier League and said we have to get (nearly) all the richest clubs into the Champs League including Utd. Furthermore, by being in the top 4 or winning Europa NOT finishing 5th and getting a slot cos of the FFP legal thing, because that would just look too 'convenient'.

Three pieces of evidence to back this up:

It began just after the games re-started with that ghost goal to dent Sheff Utd.s momentum: a 1/9000 error of VAR so they said.... and if that was 1/9000 what was that penalty decision last night - Villa should be looking to start their own legal fight if they go down as a result. To top it off I have just seen a nice easy route to the Europa Final as a bit of insurance no doubt.....

I just do not know what is going on - the term conspiracy theory springs to mind - it is as if UEFA have had a word with the Premier League and said we have to get (nearly) all the richest clubs into the Champs League including Utd. Furthermore, by being in the top 4 or winning Europa NOT finishing 5th and getting a slot cos of the FFP legal thing, because that would just look too 'convenient'.

Three pieces of evidence to back this up:

It began just after the games re-started with that ghost goal to dent Sheff Utd.s momentum: a 1/9000 error of VAR so they said.... and if that was 1/9000 what was that penalty decision last night - Villa should be looking to start their own legal fight if they go down as a result. To top it off I have just seen a nice easy route to the Europa Final as a bit of insurance no doubt.....

The re-start was the perfect and last chance to ensure that the rags moved into contention for top 4 place - so that Ole's super management skills couldn't fuck it up .

How can the system that was brought in to bring fairness to the game get it so wrong, so regularly?

They spend minutes drawing lines to find a forward offside, keeping everyone in the stadium waiting in the process but give an absolutely shit decision to the rags in seconds..

Always seems to be a decision for the opening goal in a game or a chance to equalise... never when a certain team might be winning 3-0..

It fkin stinks, it's so obvious what's going on..

Get the dippers over the line then help out the other shower of cnuts..

Nailed on top 4 finish..

If the media had anything about them they should be all over this..

One big cover up..!
Its been going on for years.And the 'media' are part of it.see no corruption,report no corruption.

Its just pure corruption now. The more they get away with it the more they do it.
The FA want a rags/dippers rivalry from now on, and sky/BT etc can't fuckin wait.
You only have to watch these channels to realise the rest of us (city chelsea spurs arsenal and so on) don't
matter to them. Its like watching a scripted soap, i know what happens next....penalty utd. YNWA anthem in silent fuckin "respect"
and pundits clambering over each other to boost viewing figures talking about those two wretched clubs.
i used to thing boxing was the most corrupt (especially after hearn paid that mexican to get even fatter for the rematch with
"his boy" Joshua, but no football is rife and i'm seeing it more and more with each passing day.
So fuck off sky/BT etc i for one aint paying into you bent organisations anymore, you make puke you bent bastards.

Its just pure corruption now. The more they get away with it the more they do it.
The FA want a rags/dippers rivalry from now on, and sky/BT etc can't fuckin wait.
You only have to watch these channels to realise the rest of us (city chelsea spurs arsenal and so on) don't
matter to them. Its like watching a scripted soap, i know what happens next....penalty utd. YNWA anthem in silent fuckin "respect"
and pundits clambering over each other to boost viewing figures talking about those two wretched clubs.
i used to thing boxing was the most corrupt (especially after hearn paid that mexican to get even fatter for the rematch with
"his boy" Joshua, but no football is rife and i'm seeing it more and more with each passing day.
So fuck off sky/BT etc i for one aint paying into you bent organisations anymore, you make puke you bent bastards.
Nail hit firmly on head. Great post mate, I agree with every word, its a red wankathon from sky and btsport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.