They are back!!!!!
Title challengers next year

That’s right they have Beaten these giants:
Sheffield United
Bournemouth
Aston Villa
Brighton

Oh and Norwich in the cup in the 120th minute

“Just 2 players away from challenging” a mate of mine told me today. Although he still doesn’t think they can win the league

I’d suggest if you add 2 world class players to any team around where they are That team could finish 3rd or 4th!

Bury your head if you want but they’re starting to look like a very good side going forwards. That Greenwood is as big a young talent as you’ll see in this country.

Meanwhile we’ve lost 9, Sané and our legends are either finished or on the wane. We’re still the better side (obviously)but we can’t get complacent and need our first very good transfer window in a good while to challenge and close the huge gap in points to the scousers.

It shouldn't be too difficult, seeing as we both start on nil point next season.

Weren't they denied a pretty obvious penalty against us? And I swear they've been getting penalties at an incredibly fast rate since the restart after that game.

The World Class XI that never was, the Forgotten Flowers of Manchester.

Massimo Taibi

Nick Powell - Wes Orange - Tom Thorpe - Cameron Borthwick-Jackson

Lee Martin - Zinadine Cleverley - Darron Gibson

Gabriel Obertan - Fraizer Campbell - Bebe

Subs: Alex Buttner, Jizzy Jazz, Federico Macheda, Kleberson, Djemba Djemba, Alexis Sanchez, Ricardo

Ole could steer them to third in the prem and win both the FA Cup and Europa League trophy.

ffs bad day to stop drinking!

Fernandes with a stupid frikkin "trick" that didn't have serve any purpose
Hes facing goal, then a hoax "trick" now hes got his back to goal ,for what reason ?
None at all but it got a penalty

All the reasons i'm not renewing.
Its a fuckin joke.
Kev could score a 35 yard screamer and you just know the bastards will try and find summat to rule it out.
RIP football......as we know it.

Sorry you're not renewing but fully understand what you mean mate..

All the enjoyment is being sucked out of the game at at time when we should be having the best time of our footballing lives, watching the best team we've ever assembled, managed by the best manager and supported by the best owners in football..

Instead we are being served up a constantly rule changing shit show of what can only be described as 'cheating' which anyone with an ounce of sense can see it's blatantly favouring the dippers and rags..

Very good of VAR to admit they made a mistake last night when the score was 0-0 obviously, they're only human you see.. f'kin bent twats, do they think we are stupid..!

The whole set up needs cleansing but I wouldn't hold my breath on that score..

I'm like you, it crossed my mind about renewing, I will give it one more season and if nothing changes, I'll still support my team, that's a given but I'll find something else to spend my money on..!

That pen was not a pen, Ferdnandez jumped into a pivot move and fouled the villa player, it was stupid dangerous play. It s a joke to give that and not a free out with a yellow to F*F*. Even with all play utd could have won 3-5 nil....they also could have won 1-0 or drew, all Villa `s momentum was shot down in that moment. An obvious leg up. Shameful. Any chance of One fair game!!? FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.