United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trying to suppress all hope the rags will fuck it up today. I honestly think they will get so much help it’s blatant if they don’t show up today.

I honestly think they will get so much help it’s blatant if they don’t show up today.

I've actually told all my non-footballing mates and their families to keep an eye on the results today. I have told them all the rags will be gifted victory and they've all said the same thing: 'How do you know?'
You wait until the final whistle when the inevitable has happened, they'll all be thinking I'm a clairvoyant.

The prem league have a bet on that scum will win with a penalty, that scum will secure 4th spot as well allegedly!

I've actually told all my non-footballing mates and their families to keep an eye on the results today. I have told them all the rags will be gifted victory and they've all said the same thing: 'How do you know?'
You wait until the final whistle when the inevitable has happened, they'll all be thinking I'm a clairvoyant.
Let's hope the tinfoil hat is real today and they all shout 'charlatan' at you....I do sadly agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.