United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
This all day long.
They're like the Dippers with their we're the biggest and best attitude.
Ragsand Dippers are two cheeks of the same arse, both obsessed with City and unable to comprehend that someone else is more successful due to their cognitive dissonance.
If we wanted to be like them we would be Rags ourselves but who in their right mind would want to be like them?
They just don't get it.

Even the younger ones on United Stand and Full Time Devils are very, very irritating.

Yeah, both clubs might hate eachother, but they have so much in common. I would say Liverpool edge it for most delusional fanbase. I thought United fans were bad, christ. Liverpool fans are on another level. The Cult.

Even the younger ones on United Stand and Full Time Devils are very, very irritating.

Yeah, both clubs might hate eachother, but they have so much in common. I would say Liverpool edge it for most delusional fanbase. I thought United fans were bad, christ. Liverpool fans are on another level. The Cult.
100% This.
I didn't used to mind the Dippers until a couple of years ago (my enemies enemy and all that) but with booing Ederson, coach attack etc another constant stream of self entitled bull shit I started to see what the Rags had been getting at for all these years.
They would give the Moonies a run for the money and God help anyone who wants to leave.
Look at the abuse Sterling got and the reasons Slippy G changed his mind about going to Chelsea.

100% This.
I didn't used to mind the Dippers until a couple of years ago (my enemies enemy and all that) but with booing Ederson, coach attack etc another constant stream of self entitled bull shit I started to see what the Rags had been getting at for all these years.
They would give the Moonies a run for the money and God help anyone who wants to leave.
Look at the abuse Sterling got and the reasons Slippy G changed his mind about going to Chelsea.

That is why they are known as "The Cult", because they are absolutely brainwashed as fans. I was the same, didn't care much for them until that coach incident, really made me change my opinion of them as a club.

They always harp on about City forcing a rivalry with them, it is definitely the other way around. They did exactly the same with Chelsea previously which is why Chelsea fans can't stand them either.

You only have to look at Liverpool Echo to see how much they talk about us, it is rather embarrassing.

That is why they are known as "The Cult", because they are absolutely brainwashed as fans. I was the same, didn't care much for them until that coach incident, really made me change my opinion of them as a club.

They always harp on about City forcing a rivalry with them, it is definitely the other way around. They did exactly the same with Chelsea previously which is why Chelsea fans can't stand them either.

You only have to look at Liverpool Echo to see how much they talk about us, it is rather embarrassing.
The Echo is a glorified Dipper fanzine and their obsession with us is borderline stalking.

We're living in their heads rent free and they know deep down that they haven't got the infrastructure to compete with us long term.

Anyone who challenges their perceived right to be the best gets the full treatment with their media cheerleaders fanning the flames.

I've had the dubious pleasure of seeing them in close quarters on numerous occasions and every set of fans I have ever met who has had the misfortune to encounter them has a similar opinion and they wonder why nobody likes them.

Their roll of shame is there for all to see and no amount of gaslighting from their skills can disguise this.

This is just GOLD.

Howson making a complete prat of himself as usual. Why is it most Utd fans have that "bigger and better" attitude? Why can't they just be humble? He epitomises 3/4 of their fanbase, arrogant, clueless and self entitled.

So glad my father chose to support City, anyone who chooses to support a different club to their father is a wrong'un.

My father came manchester (stretford) from scotland in early 60s.

And initially went to both, but didnt take him long to decide. The rest is history. If thats allowed

The Echo is a glorified Dipper fanzine and their obsession with us is borderline stalking.

We're living in their heads rent free and they know deep down that they haven't got the infrastructure to compete with us long term.

Anyone who challenges their perceived right to be the best gets the full treatment with their media cheerleaders fanning the flames.

I've had the dubious pleasure of seeing them in close quarters on numerous occasions and every set of fans I have ever met who has had the misfortune to encounter them has a similar opinion and they wonder why nobody likes them.

Their roll of shame is there for all to see and no amount of gaslighting from their skills can disguise this.

Yep and wouldn’t be great if they crash and burn next season like Klopps Dortmund did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.