United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched a bit of adult Blockbusters on Challenge this morning, a two man team came on from Stockport, both footie fans, one lad looked like he was Roses/Oasis and said I go to games and he sits in an armchair pointing to his mate. The other had that look about him that only certain people have.

One was a blue one was a rag. No points for guessing which was which.

It’s pretty simple. Inter will be paying between €100 and €150k per week for3 years. Sanchez has a contract for £480k per week for 2 of those years - so United must be paying as a minimum £30m - to subsidise his loss. Why else would Sánchez agree to move. He’d be nuts, he’s clearly money motivated.

I have seen reports saying he received 9m payout. There is NO way he has agreed on a compensation fee that low. Not a chance.

30m-40m is more of a reasonable figure, definitely.

I have seen reports saying he received 9m payout. There is NO way he has agreed on a compensation fee that low. Not a chance.

30m-40m is more of a reasonable figure, definitely.

Exactly, it is ridiculous to suggest he (Sanchez) has given anything up - he had a very lucrative watertight contract and he'd only go to Inter, provided he wasn't worse off - so United will have oiled the wheels on the move with a circa £20 to 30 m payout - which is effectively the legacy of the utterly ridiculous terms they offered him 2 1/2 years ago. There's a minimum of £200k per week outstanding for the balance of his contract - so where £9 m comes from is complete media face saving fabricated bollocks.

See that whopper Howson was on that video. He's been pretty quiet over the last few months so here's a reminder of his greatest moments

This is just GOLD.

Howson making a complete prat of himself as usual. Why is it most Utd fans have that "bigger and better" attitude? Why can't they just be humble? He epitomises 3/4 of their fanbase, arrogant, clueless and self entitled.

So glad my father chose to support City, anyone who chooses to support a different club to their father is a wrong'un.

Exactly, it is ridiculous to suggest he (Sanchez) has given anything up - he had a very lucrative watertight contract and he'd only go to Inter, provided he wasn't worse off - so United will have oiled the wheels on the move with a circa £20 to 30 m payout - which is effectively the legacy of the utterly ridiculous terms they offered him 2 1/2 years ago. There's a minimum of £200k per week outstanding for the balance of his contract - so where £9 m comes from is complete media face saving fabricated bollocks.

PR machine in complete overdrive by the looks of it.

If FFP still exists, this is what they really need to look into instead of going after us all the time. Imagine being over 500m in debt and writing off 30-40m on a player just to replace him with another player for over 100m on revolving credit facility? Can't make it up, absolutely embarrasing.

But them clueless journalists and puppet fans will tell you their investment is "organic".

This is just GOLD.

Howson making a complete prat of himself as usual. Why is it most Utd fans have that "bigger and better" attitude? Why can't they just be humble? He epitomises 3/4 of their fanbase, arrogant, clueless and self entitled.

So glad my father chose to support City, anyone who chooses to support a different club to their father is a wrong'un.
This all day long.
They're like the Dippers with their we're the biggest and best attitude.
Ragsand Dippers are two cheeks of the same arse, both obsessed with City and unable to comprehend that someone else is more successful due to their cognitive dissonance.
If we wanted to be like them we would be Rags ourselves but who in their right mind would want to be like them?
They just don't get it.

PR machine in complete overdrive by the looks of it.

If FFP still exists, this is what they really need to look into instead of going after us all the time. Imagine being over 500m in debt and writing off 30-40m on a player just to replace him with another player for over 100m on revolving credit facility? Can't make it up, absolutely embarrasing.

But them clueless journalists and puppet fans will tell you their investment is "organic".
The only thing organic about the Rags is the steaming piles of shite streaming from the mouths of their clueless media fans boys and the thick lemmings who hang in their every words as they're incapable of thinking for themselves.

This is just GOLD.

My old fella is a rag. And yes I'd rather be labeled a wrong un than support that shower!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.