United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he does, maybe he doesn’t. I’ve no idea
But what I do know is that no player can become world class without suitable coaching, a workable system and players around him to compliment his skill set - look at KDB and Sterling under Pelligini, for example. That’s before we even get into the success rate of buying players from Portugal. Anderson was supposed to be the next best things. Remember Helder Postiga. Even the likes of Simao and Nani didn’t get to the heights that they were initially expected to reach
Don't even mention mangala

united mate is still seething about woodward, he obviously watched the rodri press conference,he was going on about we (city) buy lads who can speak fluent English are intelligent come across as ultra professional ,think he is actually smitten with rodri hahaha,and united are after some young Geordie lad for the same money that cant even speak his own language properly, made me laugh ,he was having a proper rant :)

What I love about JLingz & his stupid goal celebrations & even more stupid instagram posts are that any potential Nitid transfer targets must look at them & think do I really want to share a dressing room or pitch with that prick. Long may he continue with it.

Knowing Bernardo or David Silva as we do, or reading about Rodri’s lifestyle, can you imagine them wanting to sign for a club with gimps like him parading around? No, me neither.

Maybe, but Wenger was a good coach ang good manager. Solskjaer isn’t either of those things and cannot make it through a press conference without mentioning ‘99 and/or Ferguson - he’s out of his depth and any half decent player will see through it

You’re forgetting the key things. He’s brought back quiz nights & training at the cliff..

In 2016 (Pellegrini’s last season) we finished level on points with United, and only pipped them to the last CL spot on goal difference. Obviously we were being better run behind the scenes, but you could argue that we were starting from not dissimilar positions (outgoing managers, ageing squads etc). That summer they appointed Mourinho, and signed Pogba, Lukaku, Mkhitaryan, Ibrahimovic and Bailly, which, on paper at least, looked like a very good window for them. I bet they can scarcely believe just how far behind us they are three years on. The gulf between the two teams is huge now. It’s incredible just how much Woodward has fucked things up, and hilarious that his job is seemingly under no threat from their owners.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.