United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hungarian coach didn't say he's a cross between Ronaldo and Bolt. The quotes don't say that, it's a poor summary of what was said.
He absolutely didn't say he's as good as Ronaldo (the real one).

Utd scouts have done a good job getting this kid,
£15m for the next Ronaldo and he is faster than Bolt!
Nobody else in for him, I bet he came through the youth system.
Defo - they'll be superimposing him into some youth team photos from a few years ago so they can create a hype around the class of '19 or the like..........

No. Am I incorrect in thinking that you and @karen7 both said I was wrong when I said Utd will sell Pogba for more than the £89m they paid for him?? I’m not interested in ‘true cost’ and I am aware his wages are stupid. Rest assured he’ll go for more than £89m. I’m happy to wait until it happens and then re visit. I’m sure we won’t have long to wait.

No you are not correct thinking I said that.

I am querying your claim that he cost 89 mil, he was much more expensive than that, & his wages are ridiculous too.

Utd, if they sell him, will have to pay off his wages for the rest of his contract, & there is all sorts of skullduggery involving his agent.

The book, Football Leaks: The Dirty Business of Football, by Der Spiegel journalists Rafael Buschmann and Michael Wulzinger, claims Pogba’s agent, Mino Raiola, is in line for a £23m slice of the transfer fee and five instalments totalling £16.39m from United over the course of the player’s contract

They will need to sell him for double, to make a profit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.