United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the betting company reps was on radio earlier, being asked what the odds were on JAMES winning 'Young Player of the Season'

I switched channels immediately.

To be fair we all know how it works all he has to do is score 3 goals in the first dozen games and he be nailed on.

To be fair we all know how it works all he has to do is score 3 goals in the first dozen games and he be nailed on.

There is that.

Although, young Sanchez might get to 3 before him.

One of the betting company reps was on radio earlier, being asked what the odds were on JAMES winning 'Young Player of the Season'

I switched channels immediately.

The odds 1/1000 after Tyler et al spend all season creaming themselves, every time he touches the ball.

When you have to keep telling people that United is the "Biggest Club In The World" it actually means that only people associated with United think that.
And I’m sure there’s plenty of them that know it’s bollocks. Anyone who can’t see they’re in serious decline at the moment is a fool. Can’t swear it’s irreversible. For all their structural issues (ground and organisational) they’ve still got a huge amount of pull. Write them off with extreme caution.

Manchester United have finally ended their pursuit of Wales international Gareth Bale - ruling out a move for the 29-year-old Real Madrid winger. (Evening Standard)

Now he is available they’ve ended their “pursuit”. Okay.

Manchester United will hold out for at least £150m for France midfielder Paul Pogba, 26, this summer. (Mirror)

Anyone daft enough to pay this for him?

Manchester United have finally ended their pursuit of Wales international Gareth Bale - ruling out a move for the 29-year-old Real Madrid winger. (Evening Standard)

Now he is available they’ve ended their “pursuit”. Okay.

Manchester United will hold out for at least £150m for France midfielder Paul Pogba, 26, this summer. (Mirror)

Anyone daft enough to pay this for him?
Have they switched their sights to boyhood Man Utd fan Wesley Sneijder instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.