United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal have a good manager and a fairly talented squad
Chelsea have lost their only world class player and have in charge a very inexperienced manager
Everton will improve and have a good manager who is now settled in and the same for Leicester
United 's best player(as overrated as he is) is unsettled and their second best (the keeper) has lost all his mojo. Meanwhile the manager is hopelessly out of his depth

Do you disagree with any of that?

Not really. I would say Kante is also world class but I would add, I honestly believe Chelsea are going to be in a transitional period next season. Top 6 gives them something to aim for but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't make it.

I disagree with most on here and think that united will be a lot better this year than last and that them signing young players means They have a decent chance of improving in subsequent seasons.

They have a decent chance of improving in subsequent seasons.

I'm not convinced. Rentboy is out of his depth, and I just don't think he has the personality to command a room mostly full of egotistical multi-millionaire divas.
If they had a better manager in charge I might agree with you, but under the current regime I see nothing that would cause anyone concern for the new season.

Finishing sixth again is probably as good as it’s going to get, I think.

I was going to disagree and say that Arsenal are a shambles so fifth was possible.

But Leicester and Wolves could be a big threat to them. I think it’s going to be entertaining watching their season unfold! Anywhere between fourth (if Chelsea struggle) and eighth is feasible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.