United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Juventus come in for him it will be a one year loan with an option to buy for £25m
No way Real Madrid want him. If they had a team of Galacticos, then they could afford a show pony but they haven't
Strangely I thought PSG would be his most likely destination
Zidane wants him which means Real Madrid wants him.

PSG has always been interested in Pogba. He is french, world Champion, plays in midfield where we need players. The problem is United has never wanted to sell him and PSG is prolly not his priority.
If i was a french star player, i would know going to PSG is a bad proposition overall. Football aside, you'll get the media after you every time, you'll get criticized for anything and everything. You'll be a god on your good days and be les than a dog shit in your bad days. Less trouble playing abroad, in better leagues and in more successful clubs for equally big money.
According to The Times, Juve would be preparing a bid of 120 M£ for Pogba. Very different from your 25 M£.
Now, i'm not saying i believe in The Times information but Juve is a club paying decent money and they know MU demands.

In this market, it is pretty easy for them to get more than they paid for him though. He has 2 years left on his contract + 1 optional year that can be activated by the club.

MU has been bad but he is still their best player. He is inconsistent but he is their best scorer, best assisting player, best in almost every stats for MU. And most of all, he is wanted by the biggest clubs like Real Madrid and Juventus.

I think you are blinded by your disdain for them.
He's been wretched and I hope Utd keep hold of him

If Juventus come in for him it will be a one year loan with an option to buy for £25m
No way Real Madrid want him. If they had a team of Galacticos, then they could afford a show pony but they haven't
Strangely I thought PSG would be his most likely destination

I know a Real Madrid fan who is very much against the transfer. I’m with you, I thought he’d end up there poncing about for years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.