United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s astonishing, the extent to which they’ve fucking blown it tbh, given the sums they’ve spent. Perhaps less astonishing is what an easy ride they get over it in the press. They’ve been in transition for six years ffs!

Now that's just a downright lie. It's well known that the rags' period of 'transition' is well and truly over. They're now going through a 'rebuild'.

(Seriously, that's what rags are now saying).

I'm not convinced. Rentboy is out of his depth, and I just don't think he has the personality to command a room mostly full of egotistical multi-millionaire divas.
If they had a better manager in charge I might agree with you, but under the current regime I see nothing that would cause anyone concern for the new season.
Would love to have seen Ron Saunders manage this bunch of tossers.

I went to the City Store today to see what the rebrand is all about. As I approached the entrance from Joe Mercer Way I could see the shining Premier League trophy gleaming beautifully. At that point I thought my eyes were deceiving me, nope, there was, bold as fookin brass a proper not right wearing a rag shirt! In. Our. Store. The Missus took one look at my face and warned me in no uncertain terms shall we say. He wasn’t local and seemed to be attached in some way to a kids football team who’d appeared to have been on the tour from Mousehole, which is Cornwall/Devon way if I recall. There was a horrible tragedy if I remember rightly involving a RNLI lifeboat years ago. What’s the mindset of these pricks? He’s probably chuffed to bits with himself right now and will be regaling his equally deluded rag mates for weeks to come about him sticking one over us!

Looking at the 2 squads the quality of player is very similar,it’s surprising how large the gap was points wise
Bookies have City as 4-6 favourites and Utd start the season 50-1 shots
Must be tempting odds for the filthy rag bastards

Goalkeepers: David De Gea, Lee Grant, Joel Pereira, Sergio Romero.

Defenders: Diogo Dalot, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Eric Bailly, Phil Jones, Victor Lindelof, Marcos Rojo, Chris Smalling, Axel Tuanzebe, Luke Shaw, Ashley Young.

Midfielders: Tahith Chong, James Garner, Angel Gomes, Daniel James, Jesse Lingard, Nemanja Matic, Juan Mata, Scott McTominay, Andreas Pereira, Paul Pogba.

Forwards: Mason Greenwood, Romelu Lukaku, Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford.

Goalkeepers
Ederson,Claudio Bravo,Arijanet Muric

Defenders
Kyle Walker,Danilo,Aymeric Laporte,Benjamin Mendy,
John Stones,Nicolás Otamendi,Eric Garcia

Midfield
IIkay Gündogan,Kevin De Bruyne,Fabian Delph,
David Silva,Fernandinho,Philippe Sandler
Oleksandr Zinchenko,Phil Foden,Rodrigo Cascante

Forwards
Raheem Sterling,Leroy Sane,Riyadh Mahrez
Bernardo Silva,Sergio Agüero,Gabriel Jesus

Cant agree with that at all. Im one of the most pessimistic City fans there is (i blame my age im 43, first memory David Pleat) and their squad is a mile off ours...!!

I went to the City Store today to see what the rebrand is all about. As I approached the entrance from Joe Mercer Way I could see the shining Premier League trophy gleaming beautifully. At that point I thought my eyes were deceiving me, nope, there was, bold as fookin brass a proper not right wearing a rag shirt! In. Our. Store. The Missus took one look at my face and warned me in no uncertain terms shall we say. He wasn’t local and seemed to be attached in some way to a kids football team who’d appeared to have been on the tour from Mousehole, which is Cornwall/Devon way if I recall. There was a horrible tragedy if I remember rightly involving a RNLI lifeboat years ago. What’s the mindset of these pricks? He’s probably chuffed to bits with himself right now and will be regaling his equally deluded rag mates for weeks to come about him sticking one over us!

I hope you told him to go sixth and multiply.

Nah mate not at all, little ragster will wake up a blue in the morning, his utd top shoved in a bag in the loft.

I hope Pogba stays, moans, and drop his value more.

Not happy with the idea of them getting 150m from Pogba.

Who in their right mind would pay that. Few rag mates saying they’re gonna get 200 mil for him. Mind boggles...

The only player in world football who can stink a team and league out for a few years and his value doubles pmsl.

Exactly. I know the market has gone up to silly levels but still. Ludicrous if anyone buys him for more than they paid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.