United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Been a while ;-)

But what was your take on his involvement in this particular Van Persie winner after we had brilliantly battled back from 0-2 Mr Hefner? ;-)

I thought it was a disgrace and I punched the wall of my flat when I got home.

My general point being that these players are elite sportsman who have been fighting since age 10, some moved away from home, and have won most major honours. They may be a lot of things but ‘bottlers’(an over user term anyway) they certainly are not

So; they were after Bale, Fabregas and Kroos, and ended up with A&E.

Hahaha.......fucking deluded. Still peddling the fucking best team in the world bollocks. What an eyebrowless twat. Fucking helicopter ready for Bale - offered more money than Real did for him and yet he went to Real, so I'd suggest Real were/are a bigger club. Moron.

I thought it was a disgrace and I punched the wall of my flat when I got home.

My general point being that these players are elite sportsman who have been fighting since age 10, some moved away from home, and have won most major honours. They may be a lot of things but ‘bottlers’(an over user term anyway) they certainly are not
Fair enough.....

If memory serves me correct I - think I went home and got into a blazing row with the wife (I'm sure I thought I was right at the time) after nearly getting myself tw@tted in a nearby boozer (stayed out far too late) by a few rags as I re-capped the game for them with my unique take on each and every one of their players and management.......... :-)

Have these fuckers got a £5 billion warchest?
The amount of players the media are linking them to,is mental.
Mad thing is......the rag hoards actually believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.