United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
£150m for Pogba. If anyone is going to pay that they deserve the twat.The rags should bite their hand off.Always found French players lack something in the head (bottle)unless anyone can prove the exception..Henry perhaps

France have won 2 world cups and a Euros in the past 20yrs. I’d suggest, as a collective, bottle is not an issue

That said, 150mil for Pogba is great value for United. He just isn’t worth it and rarely makes any difference in games

How can the rags still class themselves as 1 of the biggest clubs in the wotld i see barca and madrid snapping up the best available snd up and coming young talent and the best players at the rags wanting to jump ship and re signing old dead wood on longer conteacts and going for players daniel james and shaun longstaff and wan bissaka not even the biggest teams in england are linked with these players never mind madrid barca bayern etc

giphy.gif

France have won 2 world cups and a Euros in the past 20yrs. I’d suggest, as a collective, bottle is not an issue

That said, 150mil for Pogba is great value for United. He just isn’t worth it and rarely makes any difference in games
perhaps not bottle just sulky ****s although Nasri is a derby day bottler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.